• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cringeworthy UFC Moments in Pictures

Can't get enough of the KIT
191031023746623858.jpg

191031023852607558.jpg
God...you win man, how dana convinced them to do it? He is a fucking psyco.

What are some moments before, during, or after UFC fights that just made you absolutely cringe. Here are a few for me:

pat-barry-crocop-hug.jpg

heel-rothwell-e1433651281197.png
Pat Barry is so cringe inducing just seeing him in roses corner. This is a million times worse.

I don't necessarily have anything against walkout theatrics, but this one just didn't do it for me.

View attachment 669853

View attachment 669855

When Diego turned vampire hunter

View attachment 669857

When Bonnar brought a masked McCulley to his fight promo with Tito. More cringey than Weidman's dad, imo.

View attachment 669859

Can't find pics, but when Hughes was a coach on TUF he made his team do group bible study. It was very uncomfortable to watch.

LOL.. I remember that.

That Reebok fight kit unveiling show in NYC has to rank up there for sure. That entire event made you cringe from start to finish. It looked like the production was done by high school kids. And they hired the most over the top dude they could find at a local supermarket to make announcements over the loudspeaker.

I wish Sherdog had not deleted that live thread for whatever reason. It was hilarious.

Last edited:
Back