• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cringeworthy UFC Moments in Pictures

8dnNDZM.png

The Pat Barry Cro Cop lovefest was a bit much but im not sure I would say cringe worthy.

I agree. CroCop was Barry’s idol, and the love was real. The high-five-fest between Uriah Hall and John Howard was next-level cringe.

133_Jessica_Eye.jpg

"Here we go evil, here we go" *woof woof*

I don't necessarily have anything against walkout theatrics, but this one just didn't do it for me.

View attachment 669853

View attachment 669855

When Diego turned vampire hunter

View attachment 669857

When Bonnar brought a masked McCulley to his fight promo with Tito. More cringey than Weidman's dad, imo.

View attachment 669859

Can't find pics, but when Hughes was a coach on TUF he made his team do group bible study. It was very uncomfortable to watch.

As to your last mention, how about Ken enforcing bench press day during TUF season 3?

Hot damn. Not one mention of Dillashaw and whatshisname working focus mits on a turnstile?

Did that really happen???

Fuck yeah - In fact when UFC tonight was at fox on Wednesday nights , DC and kenflo( I believe) had interview with him in a week or 2 following event and had some fun with Lee cause he didnt know. They show him the video clip ( laughing ) and K.Lee said something to the effect : " oh, man.... damnnnnn, I should speak to my attorney or something ".
It was pretty funny cause he didnt even know until they showed clip of him sliding ( almost losing his balance).

Fuck yeah - In fact when UFC tonight was at fox on Wednesday nights , DC and kenflo( I believe) had interview with him in a week or 2 following event and had some fun with Lee cause he didnt know. They show him the video clip ( laughing ) and K.Lee said something to the effect : " oh, man.... damnnnnn, I should speak to my attorney or something ".
It was pretty funny cause he didnt even know until they showed clip of him sliding ( almost losing his balance).

Damn. That's got to be the most disgusting thing that's ever happened in the UFC. I wish he would've sued the bitch.

Damn. That's got to be the most disgusting thing that's ever happened in the UFC. I wish he would've sued the bitch.
Can u imagine?

I know its cage fighting gladiator shit( no pun intended) but they really should samboni- ( dont know if I spelled that right) the cage in between fights .You got everybody's bodily fluid all over. They probably have protocol whether taking something orally or something on skin pre fight just to protect from staph

Last edited:
Back