• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cringeworthy UFC Moments in Pictures

191031042215144933.jpg

Jacob "Christmas" Volkmann and his Obama call outs. Fucking idiot.

I don't necessarily have anything against walkout theatrics, but this one just didn't do it for me.

CRINGE ONE.png

CRINGE TWO.png

When Diego turned vampire hunter

diego vampire.png

When Bonnar brought a masked McCulley to his fight promo with Tito. More cringey than Weidman's dad, imo.

mccully.jpg

Can't find pics, but when Hughes was a coach on TUF he made his team do group bible study. It was very uncomfortable to watch.

Last edited:
Who was it who told that Obama joke?

Bzx7e3.gif

Jacob Volkmann, and his rants didn't even made much sense. It was like he rehearsed it, forgot half the lines and still went on with it.

I don't necessarily have anything against walkout theatrics, but this one just didn't do it for me.

View attachment 669853

View attachment 669855

When Diego turned vampire hunter

View attachment 669857

When Bonnar brought a masked McCulley to his fight promo with Tito. More cringey than Weidman's dad, imo.

View attachment 669859

Can't find pics, but when Hughes was a coach on TUF he made his team do group bible study. It was very uncomfortable to watch.
The mask under the hood was even worse. That was truly cringe

Back