Cried at the end of Fast and Furious 7

The ironic nature of his death makes me chuckle a bit.

KputkHl.jpg

IMO, this is probably the worst blockbuster franchise in history.

Not a single decent film outside the first one, and asserting that one even "mediocre" is itself a battle.

I'm seeing ads for this again, it looks like it's the street racing version of Brokeback Mountain with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. I saw it more as exploiting an actual death for viewers, but I'm a cynic like that. Dude died doing some stupid shit that put other lives at risk. Do it the right way, you're rich enough to race on a track if you can't keep your foot off the pedal.

Tokyo Drift was the best movie of the series anyways. Lucas Black>Paul Walker

I'm with you, man.

tumblr_n1uan6E5aM1shisl4o8_250.gif

Ironic, there's an episode where Will and Carlton are on a double date in the pool house. Carlton suggests they should watch Ol Yeller. Will is bored, Carlton is crying, Will tries to get freaky with his date, she turns him down. She tells him to go outside, he say fine, leaves, half a second later he comes back and says "they shoot the damn dog".

Fuck Marley and Me, I called that shit from the first 5 minutes, was waiting for it the entire time and felt nothing but resentment for the people who made the movie for thinking I would be so easily manipulated in to feels. I had just lost my dog days before that too. Shit, I just lost the dog we got after that a couple weeks ago, and Marley can still fuck off.

Fuck Marley and Me, I called that shit from the first 5 minutes, was waiting for it the entire time and felt nothing but resentment for the people who made the movie for thinking I would be so easily manipulated in to feels. I had just lost my dog days before that too. Shit, I just lost the dog we got after that a couple weeks ago, and Marley can still fuck off.

Why would you watch a dog movie right after the death of your dog?

Why would you watch a dog movie right after the death of your dog?

Because some people just like to watch the world burn.

Also because my girlfriend and her family decided to watch it.

Passengers werent thinking you were mad ts... they were thinking .....wtf

IMO, this is probably the worst blockbuster franchise in history.

Not a single decent film outside the first one, and asserting that one even "mediocre" is itself a battle.

First time that I totally agree with the mad mod

Passengers werent thinking you were mad ts... they were thinking .....wtf

They were going "wait, is that Joe Rogan? Ronda is not even in this plane"

I didn't like a single movie in this franchise

Back