Cried at the end of Fast and Furious 7

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The ending to this movie was so sad and hit me hard in the feels. Watched it on a plane, started crying and didn't care who saw me ... Looking back, people around me must have thought I was mad.

Anyone else seen this film and felt the same?

RIP Paul Walker

nope :( was expectin him to die throughout the movie so was distracted by that when watchin the movie

you need to get your estrogen levels checked

nope :( was expectin him to die throughout the movie so was distracted by that when watchin the movie

I was the opposite, I forgot that he had died IRL, and I had watched all of the previous Fast and Furious movies ... The ending came as a shock to me. Dem feels >~

I felt a little bad. I wouldn't go as far as to say I cried or felt like crying. You do you tho TS

have you recently broke up with a girl?

I felt a little bad. I wouldn't go as far as to say I cried or felt like crying. You do you tho TS

When I say cry, I'm not talking Andy Wang levels, here. I'm talking tears down my cheek type deal.

Pffft! Even the ending of Ol' Yeller could'nt squeeze a tear out of me.

Fuck crying. I made a drink dedicated to Paul Walker. It's an Irish car bomb followed by a shot of fireball.

The ending to this movie was so sad and hit me hard in the feels. Watched it on a plane, started crying and didn't care who saw me ... Looking back, people around me must have thought I was mad.

Anyone else seen this film and felt the same?

RIP Paul Walker

Girls under the age of 16 shouldn't post on sherdog.

"No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter-mile away or halfway around the world, you'll always be with me and you'll always be my brother"

Beautiful...

My first exposure to this song in an online video game, some little kid was spamming the song on his mic and singing out of tune to lyrics. I thought it was one of the gayest songs I ever heard and that the singer sounded like a *********. If they showed that MV in after the movie, I kind of disappointed that I didn't see it in theaters, because that first experience is all I remember when I listen to this song.

'I'll tell you all about it when I see you again'

The ironic nature of his death makes me chuckle a bit.

My first exposure to this song in an online video game, some little kid was spamming the song on his mic and singing out of tune to lyrics. I thought it was one of the gayest songs I ever heard and that the singer sounded like a *********. If they showed that MV in after the movie, I kind of disappointed that I didn't see it in theaters, because that first experience is all I remember when I listen to this song.

I hadn't heard the song at all before watching the movie and I even forgot Paul Walker had died until the end the film.

Went from generic and entertaining action movie to deep, emotional tribute in like 5 minutes. Didn't expect that when I first started watching the film.

Back