Cried at the end of Fast and Furious 7

XZYkdda.gif

This isn't funny. Some of you people on the internet are sick in the head. I will never understand people that are able to mock and joke about someone who died so tragically.

I'm not even angry, I actually feel bad for you that you seem to lack the humanity and compassion enough not to laugh at those who died in such tragic circumstances.

It was a shitty, empty overrated movie imo.
I couldn't even finish it.
They also capitalized on his death imo.

I understand it that he died before they had finished shooting the movie. Having a tribute at the end is necessary. Would have been more weird if they hadn't mentioned it.

This isn't funny. Some of you people on the internet are sick in the head. I will never understand people that are able to mock and joke about someone who died so tragically.

I'm not even angry, I actually feel bad for you that you seem to lack the humanity and compassion enough not to laugh at those who died in such tragic circumstances.

Tragic? An innocent bystander getting killed by a stray bullet is tragic. This guy took a big risk and paid for it. Them's the breaks.

Would you shed a tear for some asshole drag racing down your street and hitting a pole, or just a famous person?

Tragic? An innocent bystander getting killed by a stray bullet is tragic. This guy took a big risk and paid for it. Them's the breaks.

Firstly, he was the passenger .... secondly, so you've always stayed perfectly within the speed limit when you drive??? People drive over the speed limit all the time, doesn't mean they deserve to be killed for it. it could have happened to anyone.

Thirdly, YES, a young, loved, successful, charitable man (he was actually driving back from a charity event), a father being killed stone dead in a car accident is TRAGIC ... WTF is wrong with you??

Sherdog and people on the internet in general just hate young, confident, successful people ... and are so bitter that they just want to hate and drag them down, rather than take inspiration from it. That's why most on here and happy Walker is dead. Sad lives.

Last edited:
Firstly, he was the passenger

A willing participant.

.... secondly, so you've always stayed perfectly within the speed limit when you drive??? People drive over the speed limit all the time, doesn't mean they deserve to be killed for it. it could have happened to anyone.

Slightly different situation here, bud.

Few truly "deserve" to die, but if you are willing to risk your life to go really fast in a car, sometimes the penalty is death. It's a very avoidable situation.

No but I cried a bit when Wolverine killed Jean Grey in the X-Men film.
I get teary eyed at so much shit ever since I hit 30, must be my hormones.

I think my electric fan was too close to me eye, that's why I got teary too when wolvie clawed jeanie

A willing participant.

Slightly different situation here, bud.

Few truly "deserve" to die, but if you are willing to risk your life to go really fast in a car, sometimes the penalty is death. It's a very avoidable situation.

K, man. I realise I'm not going to change your mind on this. I don't think it's funny to laugh and mock those that are dead (especially in such horrific circumstances). You seem to think it's cool. Good luck with that.

K, man. I realise I'm not going to change your mind on this. I don't think it's funny to laugh and mock those that are dead. You seem to think it's cool. Good luck with that.

Wasn't laughing at his death. Just saying it wasn't all that tragic.

What's that saying? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thirdly, YES, a young, loved, successful, charitable man (he was actually driving back from a charity event), a father being killed stone dead in a car accident is TRAGIC ... WTF is wrong with you??

You'd think a guy with kids would act more responsibly.

Sherdog and people on the internet in general just hate young, confident, successful people ... and are so bitter that they just want to hate and drag them down, rather than take inspiration from it. That's why most on here and happy Walker is dead. Sad lives.

No. Some just don't shed crocodile tears for every dead celebrity.

Paul Walker was killed because of his role in the movie The Skulls (2000)

MV5BODAzNDc5NDM0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA3MzgxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Paul Walker starred in: The Skulls (2000)

The movie is a reference to Yale's "Skull and Bones" - 322, a secret college fraternity who's produced some of the most influential World leaders including Prescott Bush - George Bush Sr. George Bush Jr - John Kerry.

skull_and_crossbones_c1947_ghw_bush_left_of_clock.jpg

Bush Sr:

54bedef1aeb4b.jpg

Their chamber is rumored to have Geronimo's Skull.

(Mescalero-Chiricahua: Goyaał

You'd think a guy with kids would act more responsibly.

No. Some just don't shed crocodile tears for every dead celebrity.

You just lack compassion. Just because you didnt care about Paul Walker doesn't mean other people didn't.

Imagine If that had happened to someone close to you or someone that you admired. A friend, a family member etc. Your tone would be very different. It certainly wouldn't be "meh, you get what you deserve!" ...

A lot of people liked Paul Walker, you didn't ... it's as simple as that.

Thousands of people die everyday in tragic ways, I don't give a shit about them so why would I care about some overrated actor lol

My favorite ending is fast six. Only Latin song I like, Danza kuduro is bc of that ending. Watch it. Will rip you out of emo.

Imagine If that had happened to someone close to you or someone that you admired. A friend, a family member etc. Your tone would be very different.

Yeah it would, because I'd actually, ya know, know that person.

Work on your comparisons, bud.

Thousands of people die everyday in tragic ways, I don't give a shit about them so why would I care about some overrated actor lol

Yes, you don't care, that's very clear to see. But, a lot of people loved Paul Walker. Just because you don't "get it", doesn't make it less tragic to those people.

You lack compassion.

It's not tragic to you, it's a joke, a laugh, har har har ... however, to a lot of other people (i.e. people that loved him, his fans), it's a tragic event.

Last edited:
If I thought about all the sadness and loss the world suffers and empathize with it all, all day, I'd just cry and cut my emo self. In fact, that is what an emo is. Watch some nature shows like the lions of Africa or national tragedies like Sierra Leon or Bosnia on YouTube and you will see how great loss and sadness is everyday.

I think people cry over different things, it's not about how much you *care* or not, it's just what hits you at that moment in time.

Christ, I can cry over X-Factor auditions these days but I wouldn't do so if someone was in the room with me because i'd make sure i'd mentally switch off before it got to that.

Goonerview threads ALWAYS deliver.

Thanks for the entertainment guy.

true-detective-red-salute.gif

I liked it. It made me a little sad. I didn't cry or shed a tear but I did feel a little bit bad. I've been watching that series since the beginning.

Back