Cried at the end of Fast and Furious 7

no shame in getting emotional watching movies, but fast and furious movies are garbage

if yer not a fan of car pr0n, you can really see that movie sucks le balls as bad and corny as transformers movie.

And I cried at the movie kingkong.

IMO, this is probably the worst blockbuster franchise in history.

Not a single decent film outside the first one, and asserting that one even "mediocre" is itself a battle.

BB963C3_zps3bpuroxe.gif

Your opinion... it's wrong.

No but I cried a bit when Wolverine killed Jean Grey in the X-Men film.
I get teary eyed at so much shit ever since I hit 30, must be my hormones.

Dude died doing some stupid shit that put other lives at risk. Do it the right way, you're rich enough to race on a track if you can't keep your foot off the pedal.

Actually Paul was in the passenger seat.

No I actually thought it was gay. But it's okay to cry to a movie.

I laughed because vin diesel sucks and paul walkers brother just seems to be living in his shadow kinda seems pathetic actually

Fast n Furious movies all sucked!!!

That is why I only saw the first one. And that was just because it had a Charger in it, and even that was fake. It had a fake blower on it, and it did a wheel stand while smoking the tires. That is basically impossible to do...

And they ruined the youths minds as well...Economy cars with spoilers, neon lights, moped mufflers, stickers, etc...ugh...People who follow fads and trends amaze me...

It was a shitty, empty overrated movie imo.
I couldn't even finish it.
They also capitalized on his death imo.

I cried at FLESH HUNTER 7.

Well, a part of me did.

I'm seeing ads for this again, it looks like it's the street racing version of Brokeback Mountain with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. I saw it more as exploiting an actual death for viewers, but I'm a cynic like that. Dude died doing some stupid shit that put other lives at risk. Do it the right way, you're rich enough to race on a track if you can't keep your foot off the pedal.

Tokyo Drift was the best movie of the series anyways. Lucas Black>Paul Walker

I enjoyed Tokyo drift the most as well, some of it has to do do with it being part of a great time in my life but none the less my favorite

IMO, this is probably the worst blockbuster franchise in history.

Not a single decent film outside the first one, and asserting that one even "mediocre" is itself a battle.

Fuck outta here... how can you say that when those transformers movies are floating out there

Fuck outta here... how can you say that when those transformers movies are floating out there
Because the Fast and Furious movies are worse....by a lot. At least Transformers had one genuinely good movie. Also, they don't couch the most retarded and unrealistic action sequences in a conceit of realism. Hell, the Transporter movies are more sincere.

Back