Crazy that Black Beast is a thing and the UFC cut Shawn Jordan

I thought Shawn Jordan just decided he was worth more money elsewhere after his contract was up? Not that he was cut

Lewis has the best striking in HW.

Ok he doesn't but he did better than Reem did against Nelson. If he had better cardio and TDD he could be something.

Not sure if Lewis has improved at a fast rate or if Nelson is justthat bad on the feet

shawn jordan is more athletic, hits harder, has a better chin, and has better striking than the black beast.

mofo is fat as fuck and does flips

Lewis has the best striking in HW.

Ok he doesn't but he did better than Reem did against Nelson. If he had better cardio and TDD he could be something.
Better than Reem did? No way! Lewis barely did a thing (still more than Big Country), whilst Reem was landing hard knees and kicks for 15 minutes.

Not sure if Lewis has improved at a fast rate or if Nelson is justthat bad on the feet

Roy has become more and more one dimensional standing. Although he really did write the blueprint for beating that giant mamma jamma. Leg kicks and takedowns. That's if you can't just straight up merc him like Mitrione did.

Better than Reem did? No way, Lewis barely did a thing (still more than Big Country), whilst Reem was landing hard knees and kicks for 15 minutes.

He actually hurt Nelson in the few moments that it was on the feet. The rest of the fight is clinch. Reem didn't hurt Nelson and actually got hurt at the end of the fight.

Roy has become more and more one dimensional standing. Although he really did write the blueprint for beating that giant mamma jamma. Leg kicks and takedowns. That's if you can't just straight up merc him like Mitrione did.

mitrione and jordan both merc'd him pretty easily. Mitrione right away, Jordan over the course of 6 minutres

mitrione and jordan both merc'd him pretty easily. Mitrione right away, Jordan over the course of 6 minutres

I don't think I saw that fight. Ima fightpass it in the morning. Thanks.

Oh wait, was that when Jordan landed that sweet chin music-esque kick?

When I see Black Beast I think of a black version of:

9acdb142a1f3f13dccc6df5e2899ad85.jpg

I don't think I saw that fight. Ima fightpass it in the morning. Thanks.

Oh wait, was that when Jordan landed that sweet chin music-esque kick?

ya that was it. he beat him up pretty good in round 1 also. Dropped him. I'm surprised UFC didn't try harder to keep him.

Back