Crazy that Black Beast is a thing and the UFC cut Shawn Jordan

As stated, UFC didn't cut him he probably thought he'd make more money in WSOF.

Thing about these higher paid contracts, a lot of the time they never get any fights. Jordan has still yet to make his WSOF debut..

I do enjoy watching Jordan though, very good athlete.

When I see Black Beast I think of a black version of:

9acdb142a1f3f13dccc6df5e2899ad85.jpg
What about this one?

images

And this is different than Black Beast in which way?
The difference is Lewis has a fan friendly fighting style. People tune in to watch his fights. Youre going to stick around if youre a fan favorite.

when I see fighters like him, Mitrione and Bendo leave it reminds me of the class action suit against the UFC.

Really? Because isn't that suit about restraint of trade? The fact that the fighters had more than one other option they found preferable to the UFC seems to undercut that case.

Really? Because isn't that suit about restraint of trade? The fact that the fighters had more than one other option they found preferable to the UFC seems to undercut that case.

exactly what I'm saying. The tinfoil hat in me thinks the UFC is intentionally letting go some fighters to make it seem as though they don't have an iron grip on the talent.

Keep in mind, I'm sorely uninformed about what the lawsuit actually claims.

EDIT:

just googled it. pretty sure I understand it after all. Google law degree is incoming.

The difference is Lewis has a fan friendly fighting style. People tune in to watch his fights. Youre going to stick around if youre a fan favorite.
And Jordan doesn't have a fan friendly fighting style?
He's loads of fun.

Neither have big potential. I guess it's the nickname and him having KO power. Partly a joke for some. But some do take Lewis seriously. His skills are just so regional scene. Roy's fallen off, looked old. I don't think he'll be winning many more fights. I'd match Lewis up with fellow brawlers for slugfests, get the most of out his skills. Rothwell eventually, maybe Ngannou next.

And Jordan doesn't have a fan friendly fighting style?
He's loads of fun.
Jordan has had some stinkers against Kongo and Magomedov. He even tried to wrestlefuck Lewis the entire first round in their fight

His last reported pay was 22/22 at UFC 182. We know from Ray Sefo's twitter (in your own link) he signed a WSOF deal that starts at 15/15.

I think its likely the UFC didn't give him another offer, or one so abysmal he was forced out.

According to Jordan, Zuffa also had matching rights for a year, obviously they didn't exercise it, sent him packing.

I didn't know the details but I had thought it was something like this. I guess the UFC didn't "cut" him, but rather just let him go. I think it was teh same with Bendo and Thomson too right?

you don't love to watch Shawn Jordan's fights? put Black Beast out in spectacular fashion.

exactly what I'm saying. The tinfoil hat in me thinks the UFC is intentionally letting go some fighters to make it seem as though they don't have an iron grip on the talent.

Keep in mind, I'm sorely uninformed about what the lawsuit actually claims.

EDIT:

just googled it. pretty sure I understand it after all. Google law degree is incoming.

Hahahaha. Great response.

Jordan was hoping to get a fight with fedor thats why he didnt resign with ufc.

Back