Crazy that Black Beast is a thing and the UFC cut Shawn Jordan

Lewis has the best striking in HW.

Ok he doesn't but he did better than Reem did against Nelson. If he had better cardio and TDD he could be something.

You on crack, Sherbro?

n7vsl4X.jpg

IZcvFR.gif

usa-today-8446583.0.jpg

Ib4PId.gif

Last edited:

His Instagram is a goldmine

Blew my wad when I saw this one

Lewis has the best striking in HW.

Ok he doesn't but he did better than Reem did against Nelson. If he had better cardio and TDD he could be something.

I wish this stupid argument would just disappear. Let me show you how illogical it is: "Nick Diaz has more punching power than Johny Hendricks because he KO'd Lawler while Johny never hurt him in 10 rounds".

Does that make any sense to you? How about "Mighty Mouse has more powerful strikes than Barao"? I mean, he knocked out TJ but Barao never hurt him...

It's even worse than MMA math!

Guys, guys, GUYS. If these dudes had cardio and skills they wouldn't be HWs.
Lewis survived with Nelson and can Ko anyone with one shot.

He's pretty athletic so I'm sure if he got equipped with wrestling he'd be a top contender.

I wish this stupid argument would just disappear. Let me show you how illogical it is: "Nick Diaz has more punching power than Johny Hendricks because he KO'd Lawler while Johny never hurt him in 10 rounds".

Does that make any sense to you? How about "Mighty Mouse has more powerful strikes than Barao"? I mean, he knocked out TJ but Barao never hurt him...

It's even worse than MMA math!

Hendricks hurt Lawler in the first fight.

Just googling would have saved this thread being made...Yeah he wanted more money in WSOF.

Jordan has had some stinkers against Kongo and Magomedov. He even tried to wrestlefuck Lewis the entire first round in their fight

He dropped Lewis in the first before finishing him in the 2nd

Not sure if Lewis has improved at a fast rate or if Nelson is justthat bad on the feet

Nelson is pretty horrible to be honest, he just spams overhand rights and hopes his opponent is stupid enough to walk into it
he has gotten away with this strategy for so long because of his chin

Nelson is pretty horrible to be honest, he just spams overhand rights and hopes his opponent is stupid enough to walk into it
he has gotten away with this strategy for so long because of his chin

It worked better earlier in his career. People know his game now. He's done

Trying to imply affirmative action? His buzz will fade.

Back