Craziest KO Power in MMA History

Majority of Carwin's KO's just brutally flattened people. Always just completely looked like a puppet with cut strings.

Alot of fighters have big power that if they hit the right spot they can knock most fighters out, but not alot of fighters have the kind of power that don't even require them to connect flush or thrown with full force for them to knock someone out. I'll name 3:

1. Chuck Liddell
2. Shane Carwin
3. Robbie Lawler

I would've Manhoef on my list too, but I feel that he's aggressiveness and volume punching contributes more to he's KO victories,hard to leave out a middle weight who managed to knock out Mark Hunt.

Carwin is a good pick. But if we were talking p4p power I think Robbie Lawler has to be up there. Guys just tend to take naps after he hits them. Hendricks must have head made of concrete to be able to survive the shots he took from Lawler.

Gotta say I agree with Carwin or Vovchanchyn.
Vovchanchyn's power was beyond crazy for his size though. I don't think we will ever see a heavyweight in the top 10 who is only 5'8" ever again. Imagine a fight between Vovchanchyn and Carwin. :eek:

Melvin Manhoef is a 185er and he knocked out the guy with the best chin in the heavyweight division in 20 seconds. But if it has to be a ufc guy hendo and carwin are probably the tops.

manhoef never fought Nelson

Oh you mean the middleweight who, while moving backwards, dropped the super heavyweight known for having one of the greatest jaws in MMA history on his face with a single punch? Yeah everyone who didn't say him is incorrect.

/thread

Gonna join the Carwin train, not really a great striker and certainly not fast hands but HEAVY.

JDS is a much more accomplished KO artist, but he throws with more technique, speed and volume.

Carwin would seemingly just touch guys and they would go down.

method=get&s=paul-daley-scott-smith-gif-03-30-11-8-35-45-491.gif

One could argue....
Carwin
Bigg Rigg
Igor
Daley
Hunt

Igor and Carwin just for how effortlessly they laid people out. I know a lot of people have hit haymakers but there's something to be said for a guy who can put another HW away with a standard punch/ jab

Can't really count if the fighter is a natural 230+ pound guy. That's not impressive. It's insane when fighters like Hendo, Daley, and Brown put people to sleep in the devastating fashion they consistently do.

Absolute: Carwin
P4P: Hendricks, Lineker

Back