Craziest KO Power in MMA History

carwin in terms of absolute power

gomi, chuck and hendo in terms of winging missiles

carwin looked like he was throwing feeler punches and knocked people out by accident

Gotta go with this. Carwin folded people with punches that didn't look that hard. I mean when he was hurt against Gonzaga and then just threw a decent straight and slept him just like that.

Oh you mean the middleweight who, while moving backwards, dropped the super heavyweight known for having one of the greatest jaws in MMA history on his face with a single punch? Yeah everyone who didn't say him is incorrect.

/thread

You are correct, this thread is over.

method=get&s=paul-daley-scott-smith-gif-03-30-11-8-35-45-491.gif

I love how his legs are still in the air. Daley has crazy KO power.

14b4aic1.jpg

This probably knocked a few years off of Frank Mir's life.

This clip blows me away every time. WTF is Miragliotta waiting for? Apparently face down and limp is still "intelligently defending yourself."

Oh you mean the middleweight who, while moving backwards, dropped the super heavyweight known for having one of the greatest jaws in MMA history on his face with a single punch? Yeah everyone who didn't say him is incorrect.

/thread

Shit forgot about Melvin. You win sir.

Manhoef
2janq08.jpg

manhoef+ko1.gif

melvin-manhoef_ian-freeman.gif

melvin-manhoef_paul-slowinski.gif

2002-09-29_Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mika_Ilmen__28It_27s_Showtime_As_Usual_29_1.gif

Manhoef hits like a freight train against any weight class - if his chin weren't suspect we would've seen him in UFC by now (that and doing kickboxing at the same time as MMA)

The punches of Igor "Ice Cold" Vovchanchyn were like nothing else I've ever seen in MMA. Maybe he's not the hardest hitter of all time, but they were thrown with such lethal intent they are the #1 scariest punches in MMA history for me.

Exactly my pick. He KO'ed people consistently in a way I don't think anyone ever has. The way his opponents would drop like a sack of bricks with dead weight was terrifying. Manhoef is certainly up there, and Daley might as well. Carwin was just a fucking savage, mass and momentum alone was enough to destroy skulls.

Lineker's power is retarded.

Even when he loses his opponents treat him like he's wearing brass knuckles.

I thought about him, he's not exactly got the career of most guys in the thread, but I love watching him fight and he deserves a mention at least.

Overall is Carwin but I think P4P has to be Paul Daley...people fly when he hits them

bjiddw.jpg

iPvHIh7PDp7En.gif

Carwin does not seem like a crazy KO power because he looks like he has big power. Igor & Daley seem like the more obvious choice & Manhoef for what he did to Hunt.

While all the mentioned fighters have insane power (except Lawar - needed more than one punch to drop HD), Cro Cop was one of the only fighters that during his best years could have dropped his opponents with just one hit - this always had me on the edge of my seat during his fights, waiting for a highlight reel moment.

This clip blows me away every time. WTF is Miragliotta waiting for? Apparently face down and limp is still "intelligently defending yourself."

I thought the same thing watching it live, but Frank initially did recover from those powerful punches to grab Shane's arm and attempt a submission. Only 4 seconds went by between Mir holding Carwin's arm and the fight being stopped.

"There's a left by Carwin. A couple big uppercuts! Frank Mir is in big trouble!! Oh!!! That's it!! That's it! It's over. It's over. Wow look at this, he's grabbed ahold of a arm. I think he's out Mike. He's out! He's unconscious. Jesus stop the fight. He's unconscious."

- Joe Rogan

I've never heard Joe react that way. "Jesus stop the fight."

Back