Craziest KO Power in MMA History

r8cqw6.jpg

1377032015_gif10_resized.gif

Exactly my pick. He KO'ed people consistently in a way I don't think anyone ever has. The way his opponents would drop like a sack of bricks with dead weight was terrifying. Manhoef is certainly up there, and Daley might as well. Carwin was just a fucking savage, mass and momentum alone was enough to destroy skulls.

Forever seared into my mind is that one KO where he bullrushes dude and knocks him out cold with one punch, then as the guy is falling forward like a tree Igor lands like 3 more punches.

It was absolute insanity

Who do you think has the craziest KO power? What fighter had you on the edge of your seat anticipating a crazy KO that seemed inevitable? For me it was close between JDS and Shane Carwin but I went with Carwin. Even with his fight with Brock it seemed like any punch that landed was about to knock the person out. JDS has a great stand-up but he usually set them but with combos but Carwin just had some crazy power. I wish he would come back to fight but he's too old for that. Another notable fighter is Dan Henderson who I have a similar feeling about. Even when he was getting dominated by Shogun I had this odd feeling that the KO was inevitable.

Crocop with his legs, hendo with his hands, anderson with his knees. Honorable mention to shogun in all 3.

Leben had some of the best natural puncing power, half of the shots that put people out didn't look that hard

Ben Henderson hands down. He has knocked out people in the audience and at home with his style. That's a lot. Like hundreds of thousands in one single fight.

I think Carwin's power is overstated a bit personally, he clearly hit hard but this idea he could put people to sleep with shorts that didn't seem to have much on them is really just down to the Gonzaga fight where Gabe walked right into a punch he didn't see coming.

I think Carwin's power is overstated a bit personally, he clearly hit hard but this idea he could put people to sleep with shorts that didn't seem to have much on them is really just down to the Gonzaga fight where Gabe walked right into a punch he didn't see coming.

He kod frank muurrrr with VERY short shots. Like so short it was weird to watch.

Back