Crawford takes on Jean

It's a hard fight for bud. He likes to exchange. which if he does that against pac he's getting put to sleep

Ideally, but the idea is that his window to fight Pacquiao closes after April so if he wants that potentially huge win, he needs to go all in now. It's a gamble, but the reward likely outweighs the risk.

ugh, I don't want Arum to treat Pac as his new Gamboa; where he just uses him as a stepping stone for his fighters or to set up better relationships with other promotions (given that Arum is trying to set Gamboa up with Walters, Miura and Linares).

Either way, I'm not sure it'll make that difference. I think a Pac/Bud PPV wouldn't do that well given that Pac's drawing power has declined. I actually think a Khan fight would make the most sense, but it probably isn't happening.

From a new interview with Arum.

"Interviewer - How close are we to seeing a Pacman vs. Crawford fight?

Arum - There are three names that only Manny can pick from based on the best decision for him. They are 1) Amir Khan 2) Juan Marquez and 3) Terence.

Interviewer - What weight would the fight be at?

Arum - Manny has to eat five meals a day just to make 144…the weight would be at 140 and would be for Terence’s title."

So I guess the complaints about Crawford having to go up in weight again for the fight are null and void.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/crawford-i-told-you-all-belt-stays-here-311370#more-311370

Manny is not a small welterweight. How long does the guy have to show up bigger than his WW opponents before people stop saying this?

He's a short welter, not a small one

Manny is not a small welterweight. How long does the guy have to show up bigger than his WW opponents before people stop saying this?

He's a short welter, not a small one

Everybody knows he's a small welterweight.

Everybody knows he's a small welterweight.

Nah.

He showed up heavier than several of his welter weight opponents.

He's just short. He carries a lot of mass in his legs and upper body. They claim he has to eat 5 meals to come in at 144, then why was he 147 vs Floyd, the biggest fight of his career?

Nah.

He's just short. He carries a lot of mass in his legs and upper body. They claim he has to eat 5 meals to come in at 144, then why was he 147 vs Floyd, the biggest fight of his career?

This is an era of relatively small welters. The Hearns, SRL, Williams, margaritos etc are now Pac, Bradley, Floyd, Marquez, etc.

Anybody can come in heavy, that's a piece of cake. But he can also one in light (143 vs Algieri) and apparently was 138 during that training camp. Everybody who meets him (rios, Algieri, etc) say he's a tiny guy. Algieri said he looks like he belongs at 130. I know he's thick in the lower body, but he's still very small.

Nah.

Pacqiuao would be a fairly regular sized JWW. You're right that people think he is smaller than he is because most of his weight is in his lower body and I don't really buy that he needs to overeat just to make 144 when he weighed 152 pounds against Mayweather (and Pacquiao has weighed at least 144 pounds on fight night pretty much since he fought at FW), but 140 is a reasonable weight for them to fight at considering Crawford is already heavier than him on fight night.

I'll say this. If Crawford wants to exchange he's gonna get beat by pac

But if he stays smart and to a game plan he can make easy work of pac like floyd did.

Tc has a great ability to adjust and he will need that against pac. Very winnable fight for tc

I'll say this. If Crawford wants to exchange he's gonna get beat by pac

But if he stays smart and to a game plan he can make easy work of pac like floyd did.

Tc has a great ability to adjust and he will need that against pac. Very winnable fight for tc

I'm really curious how his stance switching will work against Pac.

You think going southpaw will help him or hurt him?

Assuming of course he isn't just trading which is a horrible idea against Pac.

I'm really curious how his stance switching will work against Pac.

You think going southpaw will help him or hurt him?

Assuming of course he isn't just trading which is a horrible idea against Pac.

I don't normally agree with max but I thought he was spot on during the fight.

He said tc switches south paw to see the right hand coming.

I think he won't change stances that much vs pac and can pick him apart from the outside. Pac is slightly slowing down.

The more I think about it the more I favor tc but he has to be smart. pac will fuck him up. Tc got hit alot in that fight against jean but Jean was fast

I don't normally agree with max but I thought he was spot during the fight.

He said he switches south paw to see the right hand coming.

I think he won't change stances that much vs pac and can pick him apart from the outside. Pac is slightly slowing down.

The more I think about it the more I favor tc but he has to be smart. pac will fuck him up. Tc got hit alot in that fight against jean but Jean was fast

I think Pac still has enough left to beat Crawford if he can psyche himself up for it.

I wouldn't pick anyone that Crawford has fought to be competitive with Pac. This has got to be the fastest I have ever seen HBO hype someone up to be a monster. Pretty amazing.

I think Pac still has enough left to beat Crawford if he can psyche himself up for it.

I wouldn't pick anyone that Crawford has fought to be competitive with Pac. This has got to be the fastest I have ever seen HBO hype someone up to be a monster. Pretty amazing.

Well it's what I see. I'm not picking him to beat prime pac. He's shown great pois and intellect.

I'm picking him to beat ready to retire pac

If we get the non roided Pacquaio that fought Floyd then Bud picks him apart, possibly stopping him midway

And shame on Kellerman for making Bud look classless and bitter at the interview

Do you have any proof that Pac did PEDs?

I think Chris Arreola would beat Andy Ruiz. This guy is nothing special at all.

Ok.

Now you acting as if Ruiz is the second coming of Muhammad Ali and a nightmare match up for Joshua, lol.
I can imagine how you thought the fight would turn out before the fight.

If Pac were to beat Thurman then Crawford at 41 it would be legendary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back