Crawford takes on Jean

Wow, had no idea JayElectra was banned... knew cheese was. What a bunch of blue fascists.

Ok.

Now you acting as if Ruiz is the second coming of Muhammad Ali and a nightmare match up for Joshua, lol.
I can imagine how you thought the fight would turn out before the fight.
I picked Joshua like 99% of people did.
Show me one post where I act like he's the "second coming of Ali". What a bullshit statement. I'm going to keep calling you on this one until you post something supporting that statement. Pretty tired of butt hurt fanboys holding grudges from thread to thread. Grow up already.

Ruiz has not shown to be anything special before saturday. He looked flat vs Fury and Parker and has done nothing really noteworthy before that. He looked awesome against Joshua. I'm not obligated to continue saying he looks bad after he looks good because thats what I thought about him 4 years ago.

Some of you guys are really simple minded. Its stunning sometimes.

Ok.

Now you acting as if Ruiz is the second coming of Muhammad Ali and a nightmare match up for Joshua, lol.
I can imagine how you thought the fight would turn out before the fight.
You know, 10-1 says this is because I dared pick him over Usyk. I bet thats it, isn't it? Because obviously only the "second coming of Ali" could beat Usyk the Bellew Beater.

What chance if any do you give him against Thurman?
I honestly think Thurman wins this a LOT easier than people think. Probably a pretty clear decision. Not sure Thurman has the tools to stop him.

I honestly think Thurman wins this a LOT easier than people think. Probably a pretty clear decision. Not sure Thurman has the tools to stop him.

I was thinking of putting 100 on Thurman but am waiting as I know how much the Philipinos love to gamble on Pac so hoping odds will be even by fight night.

Back