News Cowboy's in big big trouble, UFC doctor says Conor Mcgregor is in the best shape he has ever seen.

I hate this narrative they are putting out lately about how small Conor will be for a WW fight (so it will make his victory all the more awesome/a convenient excuse if he loses, I suppose). . So who was clamoring for him to fight at WW? If it's so easy for him to make weight, then the Gathjie fight was there for the taking.

Conor could have aids and be dying and still say he is at his best etc etc

His confidence and trash talk breaks down fighters before they are in the ring

As far as this fight
Cowboy has a great style to beat conor, decent punches, kicks, height advantage, greats subs and takedowns BUT mentally he is weak

Excpect conor to get a early tko

I mean, I hope all the hype about Conor being in shape and motivated and all that is true, but until I see it result in an elite performance in the cage...

He better be hitting harder ... the senior citizen in the bar ate his left hand shot like it was nuttin

It seems like Prime Conor or perhaps a much better version of that has landed in Vegas. Cowboy is gonna have to face a mountainous task come 18th.

During the UFC 246 Countdown Show, the former Champ Champ even said “Boy am I hitting hard, I am sitting down on shots. And I’m going to hurt Donald."

“Right now I’m in a phenomenal place and I’m going to go in and put him away.”

Conor is extremely confident he'll beat Cerrone handily that he has arranged an after party the same night.

View attachment 709667

Doctor that was believed to be in charge of Conor's assessement non other than BMF Doc Nitin Sethi.

View attachment 709681

This fight wouldn't exist if cowboy was allowed to win. Dustin took a dive like the rest.

I thought the UFC would come out and say "yeah man he's totally out of shape."

Don't sleep on cowboy. I lean towards Conor but it won't be as easy as you think.
I hope that's true. I'm a fan of Cowboy, but i lean towards Conor too. Hopin Cerrone can make it a decent fight, at least.

I'd love to bet you any amount of money that your hate for Conor McGregor won't result in him losing to Cowboy.

And just in general, we can do anything more than $499, I'll take McGregor.
Real money I’ll take that bet

I can't wait for a promoter to say something like "he's in essentially average shape for this fight, nothing radically different from his baseline".

That would get people pumped as fuck!

Is this UFC doctor saying that Conor is in the best shape he's ever seen Conor in, or is he saying that Conor has the fittest body he's ever encountered in all his years in the medical profession?

I mean, is he making this statement comparing Conor to Conor, or is he comparing Conor with every fighter, athlete, patient and human he has ever encountered in his lifetime?

Conor is a joke.

Ray Charles can see the man is broken. Bigger muscles do not equate to "better shape." They equate to Conor no longer being a fighter, but a bodybuilder.

Cowboy Cerrone is likely paid to lose this one, but Conor McGregor gets destroyed at welterweight. If Cerrone really wants to beat Conor, then he will take this fight to the ground. If you see Cerrone only boxing Conor, then you know he is paid to lose.

In neither event is Conor anything but a squeaky-voiced, nervous, visibly-desperate individual ... laughing like a goofy leprechaun, inappropriately every two seconds ... while trying to get back his "aura of invincibility" ... which, unfortunately for him, has been permanently erased.
he has a gentleman's agreement that he'll get paid a boatload of money to lose? lol.

how much would they have to pay him to lose for it to be worth more than if he won? beating conor made the last 2 guys multimillionaires.

but yeah, i'm sure he's got a handshake agreement to lose and get a suitcase of cash...

Dana is often half decent as spinning something where what he lies about, does hang on to a slither of truth in that it might "just" be so.

However:
"“The UFC doctor is actually saying he thinks Conor is in the best shape he’s ever seen him in."

Is the ultimate reach for convincing the general public, who know nothing other than Conor's name, that it must be true.

Did he look at Conor and say "Wow dude. You are looking THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!". Or did he look back at all of the other medical tests that he has actually had no part of historically and said "Man, your blood oxygen levels are way better than they have been historicaly since you packed on all of that beef".

Dana. I hope you read this you big goofy moon faced pillock. NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BOLLOCKS.

Hyping conor is nothing new. I'm still not convinced he is the same guy he was be4 he got rich. Several guys before have made it to the top and then fell off. When they come back it's always the same...they are back, best shape ever, fire is back etc and never have I seen it turn out to be true. Sure their coaches etc tell them stuff like this to pump them up but until i see it I'll not believe it.

Cowboy has a chance for sure. He is always dangerous. He hits hard and had better grappling. It all depends in his gameplan and if he can not get lured into a slugfest early or not. If the fight makes it past 2 rounds his chance goes way way up. He could catch conor early sure, but his best chance is when Conor is tired.

It is retarded beyond words everytime I hear Dana or whoever say that Conor should fight for the belt after Cerrone. Get the fuck out of here.
They will push for the TS..IDK what hyping Conor does except make him look bad if he loses. Although they'll probably say he's back to his greatness especially if he beats Cerrone quick. Cerrone is a good win and ranked, but no way should he get a TS with a win, even though I do see it being with in 2.

This is the same doctor that Brendan Schaub mentioned in his standup. Maybe something was lost in translation.

Back