News Cowboy's in big big trouble, UFC doctor says Conor Mcgregor is in the best shape he has ever seen.

Yeah top athletes usually always sort out after party's. Win or lose they attend I believe as well.

C'mon, now. All I can imagine now is Conor being put through some intense Ivan Drago level training tests at a secret ufc pi

Dana has nothing to hype this fight. He needs to say Conor is in great shape so he can convince people Conor is not just returning for a money grab.

I'm sure UFC doc who let Bisping fight with one eye for years is a go to guy when it comes to honest medical opinion.
They actually have one thing, size difference.

Cowboy at LW is easy work at this point... but at WW, he's a risk. Cerone is a big boy and he might really dwarf Conor at this weight class.

I'm guessing that they didn't want to play this angle cause Conor would feel like a manlet, but WW Cowboy is definitely a risk.

It seems like Prime Conor or perhaps a much better version of that has landed in Vegas. Cowboy is gonna have to face a mountainous task come 18th.

During the UFC 246 Countdown Show, the former Champ Champ even said “Boy am I hitting hard, I am sitting down on shots. And I’m going to hurt Donald."

“Right now I’m in a phenomenal place and I’m going to go in and put him away.”

Conor is extremely confident he'll beat Cerrone handily that he has arranged an after party the same night.

View attachment 709667

Almost all fighters sign deals with Nightclubs to host 'after-parties' when they fight in main events, particularly in Vegas. It's essentially an endorsement and they get paid by the club for it.

giphy.gif

Absolutely perfect.

goat.jpg

The viking and the GOAT McGregor looking ready! Look at that huge GOAT left hand! :-D

UFC doctor dana shill confirmed.

Conor is a joke.

Ray Charles can see the man is broken. Bigger muscles do not equate to "better shape." They equate to Conor no longer being a fighter, but a bodybuilder.

Cowboy Cerrone is likely paid to lose this one, but Conor McGregor gets destroyed at welterweight. If Cerrone really wants to beat Conor, then he will take this fight to the ground. If you see Cerrone only boxing Conor, then you know he is paid to lose.

In neither event is Conor anything but a squeaky-voiced, nervous, visibly-desperate individual ... laughing like a goofy leprechaun, inappropriately every two seconds ... while trying to get back his "aura of invincibility" ... which, unfortunately for him, has been permanently erased.

I always see coaches of fighters saying: yeah this guy is in the best shape ever both physically and mentally, but there is no way to know really until the fight plays out.

It seems like Prime Conor or perhaps a much better version of that has landed in Vegas. Cowboy is gonna have to face a mountainous task come 18th.

During the UFC 246 Countdown Show, the former Champ Champ even said “Boy am I hitting hard, I am sitting down on shots. And I’m going to hurt Donald."

Conor is extremely confident he'll beat Cerrone handily that he has arranged an after party the same night.

View attachment 709667

Doctor that was believed to be in charge of Conor's assessement non other that BMF Doc Nitin Sethi.

View attachment 709675

What Is Medical Negligence?
Medical negligence is when medical professionals make mistakes or fail in their duty of care to you, leading to injury or making an existing condition worse. There are a number of ways that medical negligence can happen, such as misdiagnosis, incorrect treatment or surgical mistakes.

If you’ve suffered as a result of medical malpractice we’re here for you. As the leading clinical and medical negligence law firm in the UK, we know how to make a positive difference to your life. Our experienced medical negligence solicitors will take the time to understand what you’re going through, helping you get the answers and compensation you deserve.

View attachment 709667

Doctor that was believed to be in charge of Conor's assessement non other that BMF Doc Nitin Sethi.

View attachment 709675

he booked an after party for the Khabib fight too

for some reason, Khabib beat the will to party and do coke and whiskey out of him!
{<jordan}

On the news from last week, Rampage had 12 weeks training camp ad put on 24 lbs of muscles

it is not uncommon to arrange / host an after party, win or lose.

It is retarded beyond words everytime I hear Dana or whoever say that Conor should fight for the belt after Cerrone. Get the fuck out of here.
Dana makes Conor fans question whether they should actually be rooting for Conor.

He actually does look even more beautiful this time around from what I can tell

It is retarded beyond words everytime I hear Dana or whoever say that Conor should fight for the belt after Cerrone. Get the fuck out of here.

they are desperate to make some money. belt are used only for promoting big money fights
tony was 9:0 and didn't had his ts, conor got it with a record of 0:0.
then tony went to 12:0 still without a ts, meanwhile conor got another one

"he booked an after party for the Khabib fight too

for some reason, Khabib beat the will to party and do coke and whiskey out of him!"
Brutal:-
laughing baby.gif

Back