News Cowboy's in big big trouble, UFC doctor says Conor Mcgregor is in the best shape he has ever seen.

from that video , we all understand that Conor is obsessed with Khabib.

Khabib is living rent free in Conors head

lol...I hope Cowboy comes out of the gates and fires a double leg and puts Conor on his ass!

People are underestimating Cowboy's ground game.

lol...I hope Cowboy comes out of the gates and fires a double leg and puts Conor on his ass!

People are underestimating Cowboy's ground game.
No they are not, they’re just seeing Cowboy in multiple articles saying how he’s not going to shoot lol

With Dana repeatedly stating that Conor is ready to step in for the Khabib - Tony fight; is anyone else thinking that the UFC deliberately announced the that fight months in advance in order to entice a potential injury? i.e the fighters' working more intense, knowing that the fight of their lives is on the horizon.

That afterparty's going to be fun if Conor gets TKOed.

8njDP4p.png

With Dana repeatedly stating that Conor is ready to step in for the Khabib - Tony fight; is anyone else thinking that the UFC deliberately announced the that fight months in advance in order to entice a potential injury? i.e the fighters' working more intense, knowing that the fight of their lives is on the horizon.

No.

good for Conor. hopefully he worked on his cardio cause it sucks.

i think this could be a very competitive fight
i just can't ignore 185 cowboy vs a 170 McGregor

If he gets through a round or 2 mcGgregor's snap does diminish.

Good, no excuses from his delusional fan base win or lose. I’m gonna bump this thread big time if Cowboy pulls the upset and start calling out the Conor neckbeard casuals with the excuses rolling in.

Last edited:
Oh the drama when he loses.

I'd love to bet you any amount of money that your hate for Conor McGregor won't result in him losing to Cowboy.

And just in general, we can do anything more than $499, I'll take McGregor.

It seems like Prime Conor or perhaps a much better version of that has landed in Vegas. Cowboy is gonna have to face a mountainous task come 18th.

During the UFC 246 Countdown Show, the former Champ Champ even said “Boy am I hitting hard, I am sitting down on shots. And I’m going to hurt Donald."

“Right now I’m in a phenomenal place and I’m going to go in and put him away.”

Conor is extremely confident he'll beat Cerrone handily that he has arranged an after party the same night.

View attachment 709667

Doctor that was believed to be in charge of Conor's assessement non other than BMF Doc Nitin Sethi.

View attachment 709681

So, the last few weeks it was "Conor is HUGE! Massive! Muscular and ripped. Not sure how this Adonis gets down to 170, but when he does, Cerrone is toast!"

And now it's "Conor is TINY! He could probably cut to 145 if he wanted to. Cowboy is in huge trouble now."

So which is it?

I'd love to bet you any amount of money that your hate for Conor McGregor won't result in him losing to Cowboy.

And just in general, we can do anything more than $499, I'll take McGregor.

I don't feel hate for any fighter and have respect for all of them. I make fun of nuthuggers, thats all.

Back