News Cowboy's in big big trouble, UFC doctor says Conor Mcgregor is in the best shape he has ever seen.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

It seems like Prime Conor or perhaps a much better version of that has landed in Vegas. Cowboy is gonna have to face a mountainous task come 18th.

During the UFC 246 Countdown Show, the former Champ Champ even said “Boy am I hitting hard, I am sitting down on shots. And I’m going to hurt Donald."

“Right now I’m in a phenomenal place and I’m going to go in and put him away.”

Conor is extremely confident he'll beat Cerrone handily that he has arranged an after party the same night.

igv1.jpg

Doctor that was believed to be in charge of Conor's assessement non other than BMF Doc Nitin Sethi.

IMG_20200113_201336.jpg

Last edited:
UFC doctor dana shill confirmed.

Oh the drama when he loses.

Is the UFC doctor the same one who does Trumps medicals and his height/weight too?

Get yourself a woman who talks about you, like Dana talks about Conor. Also, if she looks at you like JCVD looks at Fedor, she’s the one.

52DC5D69-FB5D-4359-89DE-04C5A89E2C5C.gif

So he'll gas in the third instead of second round now?

giphy.gif

It is retarded beyond words everytime I hear Dana or whoever say that Conor should fight for the belt after Cerrone. Get the fuck out of here.

No doubt there will be another ridiculous excuse if the upset occurs lol

Cowboy's face is going to be so red when he finds out his opponent is in great shape......

He never saw that one coming. Great find TS you clever devil.

Last edited:
Easy win for Conor but holy fuck get that doctor to fix that droopy ass eye McGregor that shit is comical

Dana has nothing to hype this fight. He needs to say Conor is in great shape so he can convince people Conor is not just returning for a money grab.

I'm sure UFC doc who let Bisping fight with one eye for years is a go to guy when it comes to honest medical opinion.

Yes he's in the best shape right now, we all should acknowledge it, because it only makes Cowboy's victory more huge and sweeter if he wins.

Don't sleep on cowboy. I lean towards Conor but it won't be as easy as you think.

Back