Media Cowboy claims nose and orbital were never broken

I really feel bad for Cowboy. The guy was pretty much universally loved until the Conor fight, and then because of the overwhelming, often irrational hate for Conor, Cowboy's entire career gets thrown under the bus for losing to him.
People aren't going to love you when you don't put up a fight and roll over because the boss man said so.

He's at the end of his career and decided to pull a Bob Sapp for a big payday. He hasn't been competitive for a while, and probably wouldn't have beaten Conor had he actually tried.

I doubt he cares much since he likely got a BJ with his backroom bonus that Dana paid him. He cared more about simply getting the fight more so than winning. In his mind, "winning" was getting paid. Conor moves on "for the better" and Cowboy gets a pat on the back for being a team player.

All is right in the world of Dana White and the UFC who have made a mockery of whatever legitimacy the UFC ever had of being an actual sport.

And that's fine. He did take a number of shots up to the head kick which put him into cover up mode. The knee landed fairly solid right on the dome prior.

Hard to know many fighters could shake those off

for reference:

Other than the 2nd knee, none of those were all that bad. The shoulders, the thigh, even the kick were solid but not fight enders by any means. In the fight there was the 2nd knee, the left hand, and the GnP. From the second Cowboy got hit he seemed to just crumble.

And yes mental pressure with cowboy is a big part of it. But if he is getting rocked by shoulders, thighs, and grazing kicks then that's a problem. If he curling up and not trying to use a guard to stall or survive or attack (not just with Conor but Gaethje too) that's a problem.

At some point he is going to either need to make a change or hang up the gloves because what we've seen his last 3 fights isn't good.

Rogan really should be more responsible for what he says

he talks a lot of shit and has too many followers for him to just shoot his mouth off the way he does

Actually it went like this:

"That was the worst performance I have ever seen. Cowboy quit or took a dive"

"Nuh uh, he got his nose and orbital shattered, that's real man."

"Cowboy says he didn't break anything"

"You're...taking a leap of logic"

He clearly took a decent beating regardless, so yeah. Logical leap trying to gain some sort of vindication that he just quit because he didn't break his orbital as if that negates the beats he took.

Unless you mean someone is a quitter if they cover after taking too many shots, in which case a lot of fighters would fall under that category.

Last edited:
Once again. Nothing new. Sherdog call Khabib and many others cowards dozens of times per thread.

is normal
Khabin calls conor a coward, sherdog learns from the biggest hypocrite in the UFC. All his kadyrov fuck boys like you do as well

But people on here said his face was fractured and that's why he curled into a ball and waited for a ref stoppage as soon as he took a single hard shot against Conor
This is up there with Cains blown out knee and Colbys fractured jaw. When exactly do UFC know what they’re talking about, why do they repeat things they’ve heard without question?

He clearly got took a decent beating regardless, so yeah. Logical leap trying to gain some sort of vindication that he quite because he didn't break his orbital as if that negates the beats he took.
Anyone's going to take a little damage if they don't fight back and don't protect themself against any professional fighter. Even so, I think his reactions to being hit were a little overdramatic

Other than the 2nd knee, none of those were all that bad. The shoulders, the thigh, even the kick were solid but not fight enders by any means. In the fight there was the 2nd knee, the left hand, and the GnP. From the second Cowboy got hit he seemed to just crumble.

And yes mental pressure with cowboy is a big part of it. But if he is getting rocked by shoulders, thighs, and grazing kicks then that's a problem. If he curling up and not trying to use a guard to stall or survive or attack (not just with Conor but Gaethje too) that's a problem.

At some point he is going to either need to make a change or hang up the gloves because what we've seen his last 3 fights isn't good.

Seems like the knee and the head kick were what put him into cover up mode. That kick more than just grazed him if you watch the slow motion replay.

He was not out at that point but he was certainly dazed and covering.

Obviously a poor showing either way, but I think people are downplaying the shots he took before covering up.

Khabin calls conor a coward, sherdog learns from the biggest hypocrite in the UFC. All his kadyrov fuck boys like you do as well
Conor call Khabib a coward. Fighters call each other cowards all the time. But you're different right? Lol

And btw, never called a fighter a coward. You can't claim the same

Conor call Khabib a coward. Fighters call each other cowards all the time. But you're different right? Lol

And btw, never called a fighter a coward. You can't claim the same
Khabin fans by far use the term the most. They are parrots, similar to khabib and kadyrov. Khabib says whatever kadyrov tells him which is why he no longer speaks out about the Chechens like he used to. A real coward in life, not a fighting coward, unlike Fedor.

Seems like the knee and the head kick were what put him into cover up mode. That kick more than just grazed him if you watch the slow motion replay.

He was not out at that point but he was certainly dazed and covering.

Obviously a poor showing either way, but I think people are downplaying the shots he took before covering up.
The 2nd knee, maybe the kick,and obviously the left hand that dropped him we're rough. But he used to be able to take way more punishment and recover. His threshold is getting noticably worse by the fight.

I just have to question if Cowboy can keep this up, especially with how often he fights.

The 2nd knee, maybe the kick,and obviously the left hand that dropped him we're rough. But he used to be able to take way more punishment and recover. His threshold is getting noticably worse by the fight.

I just have to question if Cowboy can keep this up, especially with how often he fights.

That cowboy has ridden a lot of miles, for sure

Khabin fans by far use the term the most. They are parrots, similar to khabib and kadyrov. Khabib says whatever kadyrov tells him which is why he no longer speaks out about the Chechens like he used to. A real coward in life, not a fighting coward, unlike Fedor.
Yawn. Already been down this road with you. Fedor isn't in the same area as Kadyrov. He doesn't effect his day to day. And all that "fuck Kadyrov" shit he spit got his daughter sent to the hospital. Since then he's been quiet.

And Khabib had never been a vocal supporter of him. He takes a few pictures with him and goes on his marry way.

But you're right, Khabib should speak out against the man who would not hesitate to kill his infant children to prove a point.

I guess ill take a different route and say im actually impressed he is openly admiting he didnt have any break any bones. If it was a "work" i dont think hed be dismissing those rumors.

Yawn. Already been down this road with you. Fedor isn't in the same area as Kadyrov. He doesn't effect his day to day. And all that "fuck Kadyrov" shit he spit got his daughter sent to the hospital. Since then he's been quiet.

And Khabib had never been a vocal supporter of him. He takes a few pictures with him and goes on his marry way.

But you're right, Khabib should speak out against the man who would not hesitate to kill his infant children to prove a point.
Khabib is a coward like everyone else who allows guys like kadyrov to remain in power. You're proving my point. People like that only lose power when people stop being cowards. I'm guessing you're 12 years old and haven't taken world history yet. Guess khabin isn't the big muslim superstar you say he is either if someone would kill his infant son for not doing photo ops lol

Back