Covington opened as a huge favorite over Edwards; haters have closed the gap

Didn't Colby suffer brain damage from that attack by Masvidal? <45>

I think Leon should be the better fighter but Colby's pace is going to decide this fight. I don't think they will be fighting at a sparring pace once Colby gets going.

Stylistically this is a very good match up. Colby has the grappling and pace to put it to Leon and take away his weapon of MT. Leon has the MT to put the hurt on Colby and keep him from getting him down.

Colby's inactivity and age could hurt him, though. I'd wager on Leon because of that.

Fight will bang for sure. Colby NEVER is boring, imo Leon always is.

edwards is perfectly capable of beating coby, 2:1 is way off and some self correction seems par the course.

It's a 50/50 coin toss for me. We haven't seen Colby in two years, that's a big deal. If he's still a cardio king, with relentless pressure that will be huge. Leon has looked great but Usman can no longer wrassle, his knees are worn out so he mostly stands and bangs. I'll just watch as a fan, let the best man win.

Colby needs to fly out to Vegas and train with Strickland on his Media skills -- learn how to offend people but still get the crowd on his side.
His Schtick is annoying by design.

Pay per view numbers don’t care if people are tuning in for you or against you!

I would love to see Colby win, I really would. But I think Leon is going to put him away within 2-3 rounds, his TDD has improved massively and he is a very good counter striking...Colby's pressure will be his downfall in this fight....IMO.

I got Leon within 2-3.

Just goes to show what a marketing leviathan the UFC is. They've melted enough brains people actually think Colby isn't going to get destroyed here

Back