Covington blames Dustin Poirier as the one guy who got him banned from gym

I highly doubt Dustin is jealous of Colby. He’s likely made quite a bit more money and is a much bigger star than Colby. If anything it probably eats at Colby that he is constantly trying to pick a fight with Dustin and Dustin rarely even acknowledges him.
he's jealous

vs

First, this is very old news.

Second, Colby has no friends.

He is a Simp Trumpet.

His closest friend was Masvidal, who he threatened ... then called the cops.

This is pretty well known behind the scenes as well as in public eyes.

The only people in utter denial & supportive of Colby,
also think Trump is a "successful businessman".

The guy was a failure who created a character on TV,
for a show called "the apprentice" which was more-so a laughing joke like jersey shores.
"Reality" tv was far from reality.
Why would a "successful businessman" need a reality TV paycheque. Let that sink in kids.
It isn't Dragon's Den / Shark Tank... where REAL business is conducted.
It was a laughing joke at the time to rebrand his image,
after declaring business bankruptcy six fuckin times in the 1990's alone.
Then decades later... he directly called on Putin to rig the US elections... for his win.

Colby is using the re-brand playbook, but everyone around him knows he is a liar.
He is a fake. Everything he says is a lie.

Dustin, along with everyone in the gym...
simply didn't see how Cuntington's behavior aligned with reality.

Did Dustin ever get criticized for this? He hates Colby, is close enough to him in size, and there's a story there that could sell a fight. Yet he ducked Colby and claimed it on moral grounds, almost literally saying that Colby is such an evil, immoral person that he doesn't deserve to fight and make a living. It's really disgusting and cowardly behaviour yet nobody seemed too bothered while at the same time complaining that Colby isn't fighting enough.

First, this is very old news.

Second, Colby has no friends.

He is a Simp Trumpet.

His closest friend was Masvidal, who he threatened ... then called the cops.

This is pretty well known behind the scenes as well as in public eyes.

The only people in utter denial & supportive of Colby,
also think Trump is a "successful businessman".

The guy was a failure who created a character on TV,
for a show called "the apprentice" which was more-so a laughing joke like jersey shores.
"Reality" tv was far from reality.
Why would a "successful businessman" need a reality TV paycheque. Let that sink in kids.
It isn't Dragon's Den / Shark Tank... where REAL business is conducted.
It was a laughing joke at the time to rebrand his image,
after declaring business bankruptcy six fuckin times in the 1990's alone.
Then decades later... he directly called on Putin to rig the US elections... for his win.

Colby is using the re-brand playbook, but everyone around him knows he is a liar.
He is a fake. Everything he says is a lie.

Dustin, along with everyone in the gym...
simply didn't see how Cuntington's behavior aligned with reality.

Who would get the better of who in the gym? Got any stories about their training time at ATT?

One of the russian guys who trains there, Magomed Magomedkerimov said that nobody liked Colby, and that he thought he acted like a nazi, for what's its worth. We have had multiple reports saying that Colby didn't get along with anybody, so I call bullshit.

Last edited:
A gym full of the best fighters from all over the world and Covington wants us to believe a single person could get him kicked out?

I’m sure it was a group decision by the coaching staff, owner, and fight team.

Once Colby loses to Leon he should fight Ian Garry. Great Heel vs Heel matchup of dudes who both got kicked out of gyms.

I hate Colby, but him roasting Ian will be great and I can live with Ian knocking Colby out, too.

All you have to do is scan Colby's instagram page, most of his posts are him hanging out with prostitutes. He's crass as hell and brings too much bs attention. I wouldn't want him in the gym either.

When listing his dream fights for ufc.com, one of them is a fight with Dustin. And this is his justification:

“A guy by the name of Dustbin Sore-ier. He’s the one that got me kicked out of my old gym by crying and having feelings, saying ‘Oh, Colby is a mean person. Kick him out of our gym!” while we get
locked in an Octagon to hurt each other in our underwear on Saturday nights. I would love to square up with Dustin Soreier, but he’s afraid of me and he’s afraid of my shadow. I’ll never get to fight him because he’s just scared.”

Damn, I remember that Colby brought up all the drama taking away his focus and stuff back then. It seemed like Joanna J and others (Mas too?) were highly involved in getting him kicked out.
Now Dustin gets all the blame about 2 years later? Thoughts?

He's looking for his next fight.
he's picking on the smaller guy because it is a much easier fight than any contender of his division.
This way, even if he loses (again), he will fight Dustin and wait for another title shot... just like he did with Masvidal.

Who would get the better of who in the gym? Got any stories about their training time at ATT?

Gyms stories are ALWAYS nonsense.

Anyone can have good days, bad days, hold back, push too hard.
Almost every gym people have been ko'd practicing grappling, or tap out of spars.
I've seen professional fighters slip and blow their knee shadow boxing, more than once.

All i've ever heard from anyone is that Colby was always a weirdo simp,
even before this whole schtick he applied to himself.

The only time gym stories matter, is if someone has been KO'd before a fight.
It's not about WHO did what, it's about their physical ability to handle another blow.
Whether that is at their age, or in a short time (such as a training camp).

Watching fights, nobody every talks about being sick, having a cold (changes breathing/cardio), a flu, an injury that isn't healed, lack of sleep, personal issues in life, or physical health that is un-noticed.

Everyone jumps on weight cut conversations. Look at Nate Diaz vs Jake Paul.
Nate collected a paycheck with an injury. Look at Nick Diaz vs Lawler 2,
Nick fought when required neck surgery. People think he "gave up" when in reality,
he needed surgery beforehand.

Colby represents everything wrong with sportsmanship, brotherhood, respect in the gym, and generally treating people like equals. His whole new persona is to insult anyone and everyone,
exactly like Trump did. Full on lash out with lying to change the topic / focus.

In this case, he blames Dustin... but it's not like the world revolves around Dustin.
People think for themselves. Everyone saw/agreed Colby was starting beefs and lying.
As for Trump screaming about a rigged election, and unable to find the smallest of evidence,
it was clearly a lie ... but Trump knew it was possible to rig an election... because he did.
Well, whomever helped him ... "Russia ... if you're listening .... find Hilary's emails" .
Treason 101, openly asking Russia to HACK the States/Election,
but only release Hilary's emails... not Trump's.
Fascinating how straight forward and corrupt that entire situation was.
For more context ...
9/11 happened a year after Putin took power, and a decade earlier... Putin was a spy.
Guess... where Trump laundered his money during those "bankruptcy" claims in the 90's.
It was on god damn cable TV at the time. He was deeply tied to Russia.
Look what Russia is doing now... converting americans toward fake news, bots, trolls, and extremism. Colby fell right for the playbook, as did many other MAGA idiots, like Kanye West.

Gym stories, are fake news. There is always more to it. Like a game of pickup basketball.
Switch out team-mates, and suddenly better or worse.

Tony Ferg is another gym idiot. Known to lie and talk shit, spar & grapple too hard.

There are hundreds of dickheads out there,
and the stories are more truth in the "beefs" than in the "who got the better of who" part.
Look at Alex against Izzy. Who really got the better of who.
Nobody is ever at their best in MMA, which is why betting is interesting.
It is also why betting can be manipulated. Bad food, bad water, bad schedule 72 hours leading into a fight... and even the GOATs get KO'd easily.

Last edited:
Jorge literally tried to copy Colby's heel gimmick, so he can't be sore about it. Dustin can't get over the way the more charismatic fighters can even tho he's one of the best actual fighters, so there's jealousy at play there.
Dustin is 8x times more popular than colby.

colby needs to do way less talking
I get it its show biz and he need the popularity, but this is too much

Did Dustin ever get criticized for this? He hates Colby, is close enough to him in size, and there's a story there that could sell a fight. Yet he ducked Colby and claimed it on moral grounds, almost literally saying that Colby is such an evil, immoral person that he doesn't deserve to fight and make a living. It's really disgusting and cowardly behaviour yet nobody seemed too bothered while at the same time complaining that Colby isn't fighting enough.
What exactly is there to criticize Dustin for? Colby got himself kicked out of the gym with his weird act

When listing his dream fights for ufc.com, one of them is a fight with Dustin. And this is his justification:

“A guy by the name of Dustbin Sore-ier. He’s the one that got me kicked out of my old gym by crying and having feelings, saying ‘Oh, Colby is a mean person. Kick him out of our gym!” while we get
locked in an Octagon to hurt each other in our underwear on Saturday nights. I would love to square up with Dustin Soreier, but he’s afraid of me and he’s afraid of my shadow. I’ll never get to fight him because he’s just scared.”

Damn, I remember that Colby brought up all the drama taking away his focus and stuff back then. It seemed like Joanna J and others (Mas too?) were highly involved in getting him kicked out.
Now Dustin gets all the blame about 2 years later? Thoughts?

Colby is a dumb fuck and seems to be having a lot of feelings as he says he wants to fight Poirier for having feelings.

Laying the groundwork for his next fight if he loses to Leon. If he beats Leon he will angle for Islam, but will likely get Belal instead. Colby will start carrying the Star of remphan Flag along with the USA flag to stir things up. UFC 300: Neocon vs Hamas

Back