COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Anyone trying to que some comp shoot me a pm. I’m MGE2 looking for some sherbros to run with.

Anyone trying to que some comp shoot me a pm. I’m MGE2 looking for some sherbros to run with.

Sadly im higher rank than you and the worst part is i live on the complete opposite end of North America. Certain discord servers along with CSGO subreddits exist to help find people to queue with. In-game another option exists next to your Friends list showing people locally who are looking to queue.

Sadly im higher rank than you and the worst part is i live on the complete opposite end of North America. Certain discord servers along with CSGO subreddits exist to help find people to queue with. In-game another option exists next to your Friends list showing people locally who are looking to queue.
I know there are other options to find people to play with, I just thought it would be particularly fun to que with some sherbros.

I know there are other options to find people to play with, I just thought it would be particularly fun to que with some sherbros.

Back in 2014 bunch of us got together from here an queued. This was the result, lol

F9FCD9C0D342486987D82C5C730452BB5E840E9C

Back then it would calculate your team average rank then find a opponent team matching that average rank. Today it formulates a match around the highest ranking member in the party. While Valves MM is considered the competitive mode for casual players. This can lead to extremely unfun circumstances for lower ranked individuals that queue with higher ranked people.

Stickers for the last CSGO Major about to be released tonight:

For the first time CSGO is now averaging over one million players online:
bf0hfpjmnlza1.png

Last Saturday CSGO also shattered its peak player record:
g8h0pmmsu7ya1.png

Challenger stage fragmovie:

For the first time CSGO is now averaging over one million players online:
bf0hfpjmnlza1.png

Last Saturday CSGO also shattered its peak player record:
g8h0pmmsu7ya1.png

Challenger stage fragmovie:

Any reason why that would be? I was thinking of getting back into CSGO again.

Any reason why that would be? I was thinking of getting back into CSGO again.

CS2 releasing this summer(CSGO is upgrading to the Source2 engine) and Valorants game design choices turned it into another Pc FPS bridging game.

Holy crap I had no idea CS2 even existed until now. This is great news!

Results so far in this Valve Major feels like a changing of the guard with players/teams.

This is great news!

It is : )

Only negative is that it'll take a few months for community servers and workshop maps to fully transition to the new engine.

Stage is set:
t3_13jh49w

Some interesting facts;
  • Four lowest ranked teams from the previous stage qualified.
  • Heroic is the only team who also qualified for quarterfinals from the last Valve Major.
  • Global ranks of the eight participating teams are #1, #2, #5, #7, #22, #24, #27 and #31.
  • Unofficial stats for Pickems places 2% of players accurately predicted five out of nine teams to advance(needed to upgrade quality of your Pickems coin).

Last edited:
Got my sixth consecutive Gold coin, lol

h63iibztcm1b1.png

Virres Fragmovie:

Last edited:
New CS2 update of the loadout, buy menu and buyback feature has me severely worried.

WTF is that?

One of those trophies you see during concept an say 'yeah, that looks cool in a unique way'. Then its made and everything about it doesnt work IRL.

They needed to mute the colors while making it look less plastic. Their standard trophy looks better:
blast-trophy-1.jpg

Some insane roster shuffle news coming out. Those 2-1/2 years of quarantine online play has finally caught up.

Three more active duty maps left to play test before full release; Ancient, Anubis and Inferno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back