COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Welcome to the m0NESY era

X7xaVTU.png

Yet to run into one, and ive been ranked in the top 5% since Premiere launch in September. I do follow a specific queue schedule since 2015 that limits my exposure to encountering questionable players.

Looks like we are getting a update tonight;

Up to five stickers can be placed anywhere on the playside of your weapon along with official game modes like Arms Race being added. SteamDB just spotted a game update ten minutes ago.

Damn, CS looks so different. Def not your Dad's CS...although my oldest is only 10

Looks like we are getting a update tonight;

Up to five stickers can be placed anywhere on the playside of your weapon along with official game modes like Arms Race being added. SteamDB just spotted a game update ten minutes ago.

A buddy got lucky last night and got one of the new cases for his weekly. He sold it for $18.

I was having the most fun I've ever had in the game last night. On Baggage, I kept jumping off the vent above CT half wall and zeus'ing people.

Yet to run into one, and ive been ranked in the top 5% since Premiere launch in September. I do follow a specific queue schedule since 2015 that limits my exposure to encountering questionable players.

I think you run into them more than you think, you're just so good you don't notice.
Most cheaters are still ass at the game they play. Map knowledge, game sense, etc can give you a huge advantage, even against a cheater.

New superstar was born this past week.

Grand final rating;
mvgwzctl80ic1.png

Entire event rating:
xra2lspi80ic1.png

First look at new Cache:

Gotta say Volcano impressed me here.

Reactions: MTT
Day 1 of the EU group B qualifiers. #1 rated player of 2023 says dont forget about me:

854sm66gpljc1.jpeg

First time i got a quality souvenir drop:

E76FC7E58F0B0370C1CA0C19A64C2F05425D83B6

Sadly with todays results it look like this Furia roster is done after this event : (

First time i got a quality souvenir drop:

E76FC7E58F0B0370C1CA0C19A64C2F05425D83B6

Sadly with todays results it look like this Furia roster is done after this event : (

So are the team stickers random on Souvenir skins?

Out of curiosity, you still got that M4A4 Hellfire?

So are the team stickers random on Souvenir skins?

Out of curiosity, you still got that M4A4 Hellfire?

Second Valve Major of 2018 they changed how souvenir skins are given out moving forward. By watching you no longer get random drops. Instead you buy a $10 viewerpass, play the pick'ems challenge and earn souvenir tokens. Those souvenir tokens are then used to claim a souvenir from a map between two teams of your choosing. Random part is the skin issued from that map skin collection. Stickers themselves are static.

I never actually bought it. Stuck with using the A1-S. Think i partially used that card upgrading to a Decimator A1-S that i still use today.

Playoffs starting in a few hours.

Redbull did a documentary highlighting CSGO growth as an esport. Terms of pro player interviews its the best released to date:

Numerous dumbasses decided to rush the stage to protest G2's gambling sponsor to promote their own gambling website:

38notb2qfqrc1.png

NaVi lose two of their star players and the #1 ranked player benches himself. They then go on to win the first CS2 Major!!!

And a shot across ESL's bow PGL announced eleven events for 2025-2026;

Last edited:
More good news today. Starladders returning to tournament hosting:

I'm fucking done dealing with the cheaters. I can't do this anymore. I'm out.

Back