Could Cro Cop fought at light heavy weight???

Cro Cop has said numerous times that he couldn't cut the weight. Simple as that.

CroCop also said numerous times he was going to beat Gonzaga. What is your point?

What medical condition did he say he had that prevented him from cutting any water weight? Or did he say that because he can.

CroCop was never one of the more technical strikers. He had powerful kicks and a good, but short, jab to set up those kicks. His success in the HW division was achieved via employing his speed advantage and intimidating with kicks. If forced to drop to LHW where much better strikers can be found I don't think he would have found the same success he did at HW.

No way. Watch what he did to Wand, arguably the best LHW striker at the time.

Yes he lost by KO to LHW Randleman, and every hard-hitting guy would have had a small puncher's chance against Crocop, but such occurrences were rare. He fought Hunt twice, Fedor, a bunch of monsters in K1 and only got caught a few times.

He would have done the same as he did at HW, very poorly. He simply couldn't compete with the elite in the UFC.

No way. Watch what he did to Wand, arguably the best LHW striker at the time.

Yes he lost by KO to LHW Randleman, and every hard-hitting guy would have had a small puncher's chance against Crocop, but such occurrences were rare. He fought Hunt twice, Fedor, a bunch of monsters in K1 and only got caught a few times.

ok man

Pat Barry should have been forced to cut down to his actual class .He coulda took 8 months off just to cut down and keep his leg strength proportional

LOL

he had beat the piss out of rampage twice, who had beat up the UFCs best man so badly his corner threw in the towl?

Who else was a more feared LHW striker than wandy in 2005? maybe shogun? don't post d-bag comments Mr 2014 join date, unless you know the sport.

*i personally think that CC had harder match ups as a LHW, for example i think rampage is a terrible match up for him. CC used his speed as his greatest weapon, the LHW would have been able to negate that more. I still think he would be a top guy of course.

Back