Cotto Vs Mayweather Predictions

Mayweather-Hatton has got to be in the top 5 funniest knockouts ever.

Yep, Stallone couldn't have choreographed it better.

My two favorites: Runner up: Zab Judah doing that dance at his "coming out party" then being a douche by blaming the referee for him getting knocked out.

#1 Aaron Pryor getting his brain scrambled by Bobby Joe Young where he gets floored, he stands up, turns his back to the referee, then goes back down to one knee and starts praying.

Honorable mention: Trevor Berbick and his uncooperative legs when he got kayoed by Tyson. R.I.P. And Simon Brown's shadow boxing.

Yep, Stallone couldn't have choreographed it better.

My two favorites: Runner up: Zab Judah doing that dance at his "coming out party" then being a douche by blaming the referee for him getting knocked out.

#1 Aaron Pryor getting his brain scrambled by Bobby Joe Young where he gets floored, he stands up, turns his back to the referee, then goes back down to one knee and starts praying.

Honorable mention: Trevor Berbick and his uncooperative legs when he got kayoed by Tyson. R.I.P. And Simon Brown's shadow boxing.

let's not forget Jimmy Thunder on Crawford Grimsley.

I would say that Mayweather would decison him to death and make this a very boring fight.

If this fight was to take place for instance in the next few months i believe Mayweather would win by a wide UD but 18 months down the line i would expect Cotto.

If this fight was to take place for instance in the next few months i believe Mayweather would win by a wide UD but 18 months down the line i would expect Cotto.

*wonders the last time PBF's even seen the gym.*

I can't see anything other than a Mayweather win.

UD at the very least.

Cotto can get hit a lot and with Floyd's accurate punching, I can see Mayweather winning by late TKO.

Cotto is a decent/tough boxer but I still think he's over rated. I think Margarito will expose that, and Floyd would take him convincingly.

Back