Cotto/Martinez - June 7 - MSG

Melissa-guzman-Cotto-pics.jpg

That woman has had a lot of work done. She looked completely different when they first started showing her on TV years ago.

That woman has had a lot of work done. She looked completely different when they first started showing her on TV years ago.

Yeah face looks plastic, still would smash

I will. I picked Sergio to win but said it was a toss up fight.

Everyone knows I love wildcard and roach but cotto earned it tonight. Roach tightened up cotto's offensive real good. The combos that he threw were the same ones they worked with mitts.

Roach brings the best offense out of his fighters.

My other post is on the last page but kudos to seano for seeing that Sergio was done. He should retire, he isn't the same.

Vintage Cotto it was beautiful to watch

Yup he was the offense bully he use to be. Roach brought him back and it's good to see him back as the fighter he use to be.

He just passed Tito as the greatest Puerto Rican fighter ever tonight.

Congrats Miguel, you deserved it.

Looking at it from the view that Cotto wins, I would suspect it to look more like the Quintana fight, pretty similar style to Sergio, or if Sergio is still broken, I could potentially see Cotto rolling over him like Rodriguez.

flame away.

I think this ranks as one of my finest predictions.

Props to Martinez for not making excuses. A gentleman & a scholar.

None of them were Miguel Cotto.

People remember Miguel has been stopped but forget what those guys had to do to stop him.

Yeah one cheated and the other was a pretty much in his Prime Manny Pacquiao and Cotto gave him hell early , and to me this was the best Manny had ever looked

Call me crazy but after this i'd rather see Mayweather fight Cotto again than any other potential (realistic) opponent for Money.

Also with Roach cornering Cotto now, would make for a good story line

Cotto was tagging Sergio left and right but I definitely think Sergio's knee was gone. Looking at the last two knockdowns in the first, I think they were caused more of a knee/balance problem than a one punch thing.

Great show put on by Cotto, great heart from Martinez. This was tough to watch though, as I love both fighters.

Back