Costa will destroy Vettori

Or may just have a bottle of vodka the night before and won't. Who knows?? mma is unpredictable.

Everybody is ever supposed to destroy-KO Vettori, till they don't

It's a 3 rounder right? I think Costa is just going to push him into the cage. It's an open guard match as well, so bye bye jab and hello body kick along the cage.

You betting on Till over Brunson I take it?
I'm very unsure mate, I'm bummed it's not in London cos I was gonna try and go! I really like the matchmaking.
I'll be happy who ever wins, but feel Till has more to gain so edging my support to him.

Would be great if he does. The trash talk in first fight between costa and Izzy was good. Costa needs a great KO to build that momentum back though after getting raped in and after his last fight

What makes people think Paulo can keep it standing? Has he ever faced a decent wrestler besides washed up Johnny Hendrix? (Romero doesn't count since he doesn't wrestle)

He will probably spend most of the fight on his back. Marvin by lay n pray

Last edited:
This is actually a really interesting matchup stylistically. I think Costa takes it.

Wow do you really think that? I'm legit super interested to hear your reasoning, imo Vettori doesn't match up well with Costa if it's a 3 rounder.
Eh it's 50/50 for me.

I'd like to see a Costa TKO. However I have my doubts the fight even happens

Wow do you really think that? I'm legit super interested to hear your reasoning, imo Vettori doesn't match up well with Costa if it's a 3 rounder.
Both Paulo and Vetorri are levels below Izzy in the striking, that said Vetorri is a better striker than Paulo and is great at cage wrestling. I don't see Paulo being able to take Vetorri down should he need to mix things. Paulo being out so long is also a very real factor.

giphy.gif
Izzy really likes to make sexual gestures towards men.

Not surprising though considering the guy dry humps his own brother for entertainment

Nah. Vettori wants to be a champ. Costa wants to get paid and keep his social media game strong.

Vettori has a better resume, demonstrated skill set, cardio, and drive.

Per usual, Costa's path to victory is catch him early. Otherwise he gasses out and gets finished again.

Back