Costa will destroy Vettori

kevin-hart-say-what.gif

Watch his youtube channel

I wouldn't bet on it.

It's too bad Costa didn't share your enthusiasm in his last fight which was one of the most pathetic showings in a title fight in UFC history.

Yup. I wasn’t rooting against Izzy in that fight exactly, but I was really excited to see him get a proper test from someone who would put it on the line and make it a war.

Costa’s comprehensive and catastrophic failure that night has to go down as one of the biggest fails in ufc history.

Would be great if he does. The trash talk in first fight between costa and Izzy was good. Costa needs a great KO to build that momentum back though after getting raped in and after his last fight

He needs to change that weird little coach/mascot along with every other aspect of his life, personality and brain.

Nah. Vettori wants to be a champ. Costa wants to get paid and keep his social media game strong.

Vettori has a better resume, demonstrated skill set, cardio, and drive.

Per usual, Costa's path to victory is catch him early. Otherwise he gasses out and gets finished again.

Not sure about any of that.

Costa beat Romero, and Romero looked pretty close to peak that night. Marvin has some good wins against guys who didn’t end up being that good.

Costa is gonna take a punch in the face and will get distracted by his hair follicles rapidly vacating his scalp and will get himself KTFO.

It's too bad Costa didn't share your enthusiasm in his last fight which was one of the most pathetic showings in a title fight in UFC history.
That fight 10/10 is his off night, anti-climatic and very disappointing performance.

The same with Figueiredo in that Moreno rematch, looked like totally different fighter.

Both Paulo and Vetorri are levels below Izzy in the striking, that said Vetorri is a better striker than Paulo and is great at cage wrestling. I don't see Paulo being able to take Vetorri down should he need to mix things. Paulo being out so long is also a very real factor.
Hm, interesting, I would say that Paulo is a better striker than Vettori (especially stylistically, I don't think Vettori's good off the back foot and that is where he will be against Costa).

I think it's Vettori who needs the takedowns to slow the pace of the fight down.

Then have a new shot for the title

And this time he will run through the SKINNY CLAW ADESANYA

He will make him PAY

No more wine this time

Paulo bless
You’re an idiot.

Costa would have to become the first guy to finish Vettori to win imo, I don't see it. Vettori is a durable guy and Costa will be running on fumes by round 3.

Then have a new shot for the title

And this time he will run through the SKINNY CLAW ADESANYA

He will make him PAY

No more wine this time

Paulo bless
I hope so but they are the same kind of fighter. I'm hoping for a slugfest with Costa winning then a decent rematch with Izzy.

Not sure about any of that.

Costa beat Romero, and Romero looked pretty close to peak that night. Marvin has some good wins against guys who didn’t end up being that good.

50% of people have that fight to Romero. His best win is gassing out against an inactive Romero.

Marvin is gonna kill him. Costa is a hype job. Feel free to reference this when it happens.

Vetori has a great chin and cardio, Costa has shit cardio, Vetorri will grind out a UD

Hm, interesting, I would say that Paulo is a better striker than Vettori (especially stylistically, I don't think Vettori's good off the back foot and that is where he will be against Costa).

I think it's Vettori who needs the takedowns to slow the pace of the fight down.
Why do you think Paulo is a better striker than Marvin? KO's? Body punching?

I won't be surprised if Costa wins. I haven't found Vettori to be very impressive in any of his showings. Very lackluster fighter imo. He could definitely lay and pray, or wall and stall to victory, but it's just as likely that Costa drops him.

I've got Vettori here.

Unlike with Romero who for some reason really went away from his base or wrestling for a long time, Vettori isn't stupid enough to just strike with Costa and will mix the two up. There will likely be a fair bit of grappling in this fight.

Back