Media Cory Sandhagen stuns TJ Dillashaw followed up by a knee and triangle sub attempt

Me when they read the decision:
Dana-White-Trolling.jpg

TJ still pulled thru that nice knee

Cory is so damn talented. I felt at times that if he had turned it up on TJ he could've got him out of there, but he tried to sit back and counter too much.

How did TJ win the first??? Rocked, almost subbed, knee torn up by 'effective grappling' and out struck. MMA judging has become so biased towards traditional positions of dominance that I wonder if any fighter would be awarded the round if they were on bottom, no matter how effective they were.

How did TJ win the first??? Rocked, almost subbed, knee torn up by 'effective grappling' and out struck. MMA judging has become so biased towards traditional positions of dominance that I wonder if any fighter would be awarded the round if they were on bottom, no matter how effective they were.

Strikes were even, TJ landed hooks that looked just as impressive if not more than the "rock" by Sandhagen. Final three shots on Sandhagen while he had that leg submission almost looked like it KOed him. TJ also had that takedown and more control time in the round.

reminded me of korean zombies flying knee on aldo into a takedown. if he finished him with that triangle wouldve been legendary

Cory should have committed with that triangle and grab his own leg to make it tighter

Back