• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cory Sandhagen is average at best

He got dominated after the 1st round. Pure fanfiction that it was a close fight.
It was a decisive victory for Yan, but Cory was never out of it and didn't make Yan's life easy by any stretch of the imagination. You're making it sound like Cory's performance was on par with Oezdemir's, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Cory fought great fight, that scramble in rd3 was awesome to watch. Yan is better fighter, Cory should be proud of his performance.

1247531022.jpg.jpg

he seems like a chin/cardio abuser and nothing more, im not hating on the man, a warrior for sure but lets take a look at his most notable wins:

a used up Frankie: ok..
Jose Aguayo: Literally 2-2
Austin Arnett: 1-4 in his last 5
Moraes: if that's not a guy on the decline I don't know what is.
Alcantara: 2-3 in his last 5, nearly finished him lol
Bautista: a 19-22 can
Lineker: Total coin toss decision
Assuncao: way out of his prime

lets not also forget he was supposed to murder 35yo ring rusted Dillashaw
who just got dusted by USADA but he didn't and thats fine! just stop with this "hes going to be a champ" bs.
hes clearly not champ material and will never beat guys like Yan or Aljo. Font and Munhoz will give a hard time, any quality opponent really.

average at best

“Average” does not mean what you seem to think it means.

Agree totally average. BRB playing with my average 8 inch sherdogger cock.

1247531022.jpg.jpg

he seems like a chin/cardio abuser and nothing more, im not hating on the man, a warrior for sure but lets take a look at his most notable wins:

who just got dusted by USADA but he didn't and thats fine! just stop with this "hes going to be a champ" bs.
hes clearly not champ material and will never beat guys like Yan or Aljo. Font and Munhoz will give a hard time, any quality opponent really.

average at best
If you don't recognise Sand for being phenomenal i feel sorry for you.

Some people just don't understand what their eyes are looking at. Just really low level intelligence.

1247531022.jpg.jpg

average at best
You’re a below average poster at best.

Obviously not average. Average would be outside top ten. He's just gatekeeper level and not champ material.

He has all the skills to be champ, just needs to put them together. He seems to fold to pressure. There is just something missing that keeps him dangerous. If he could keep up what he does the first round all of them or get finishes he would probably never lose.

doesn't have the pace. and when he wants to rest he just lays back and absorbs everything. he needs a more proactive defense when he's trying to rest, not just completely shut everything off to try and conserve energy. that's a conditioning thing more than anything in my opinion.

he should go to speed of sport. they transformed RDA and Werdum into absolute machines. with that kind of worth ethic he could realize his potential.

TS is just an average sherdogger at best.

Back