• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cory Sandhagen is average at best

Kneehagen is approaching 30 and am wondering if he should eat some pizza and go up a weight class for the last stretch of his career. He's prolly taller than more

He got dominated after the 1st round. Pure fanfiction that it was a close fight.

This. I like him and it was a good fight but I didn't think it was particularly close, and was shocked so many were calling it a close one. Yan made some adjustments early and it was kinda one-way traffic then.

This. I like him and it was a good fight but I didn't think it was particularly close, and was shocked so many were calling it a close one. Yan made some adjustments early and it was kinda one-way traffic then.

Close is the wrong word. I'd describe it as competitive. They belonged with each other in there.

Back