• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cory Sandhagen is average at best

I don't particularly like him or his style, but if you think he's average you're probably retarded and should stop watching MMA.

At the very least he's top 5 in the division, and a very good division at that.

Love the not hating disclaimer, and then u proceed to shit all over him lol. Sack up and own the hate.
"I'm not racist, but black people..."
"I don't want to disrespect you." Proceeds to disrespect you.

meryl-streep-shut-up.gif
L out l!

He has all the skills to be champ, just needs to put them together. He seems to fold to pressure. There is just something missing that keeps him dangerous. If he could keep up what he does the first round all of them or get finishes he would probably never lose.
That little bit of growth and he's up there easily with TJ, Aljo & Yan. Hope he can find what needs to succeed.

He's pretty good. He had a nice couple KOs but against Yan went back to the touching and running strategy.

Cory's last 2 fights:

Competitive for 5 rounds with the current #1 BW (and who could easily finish up as GOAT BW.

Lost Razor thin decision to current #2 GOAT BW.

Did you mean to confuse elite with average?

Doesn’t know what average means, confirmed.

Nah hes extremely skilled, really dynamic striking. Hes just in a shark tank of a division so cant quite get to the top.

I think he beats both tj and Sterling in a rematch. Lol at average! He’s possibly the 2nd best bw in one of the most stacked divisions in the ufc

His only legit losses are to Sterling and Yan, and he's probably the only guy in the division that can go toe-to-toe with Yan like that for five rounds without getting finished.

He had TJ swinging at air all night while he pot shotted him. Takes a champion level fighter to do that. Firmly top 5, far beyond average.

I don't think you know what average means

Who is better than him? Yan, Sterling, TJ. After that? Is that average? Holy heck then there are some average fighters out there like 99.99999999999999999999999 of fighter are average.

Hes good .. jus lacks power in his hands.. notnsure why he tried to box yan instead of kickbox hin

Cory's last 2 fights:

Competitive for 5 rounds with the current #1 BW (and who could easily finish up as GOAT BW.

Lost Razor thin decision to current #2 GOAT BW.

Did you mean to confuse elite with average?
TJ was able to win the clinch battle on one leg. His style is built around his reach and height advantage. I don't think he'd have much success at FW or LW. Though I will admit IDK how much weight he actually cuts.

Back