Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're acting like geography has no play in this.

the state of Texas has nearly the amount of people in all of canada, and a fraction of your numbers. Some areas are hit harder than others, and to paint the US as a large tight knit community is silly, new york is having a hard time dealing with the issue, half of all our cases are centralized in that one state, therefore all of US bad is a silly metric in your own little world.

Yea, using his incredibly ignorant logic. The state of Texas can just say "What is wrong with NY? Must be Cuomos fault"

It is just such an incredibly stupid way of thinking

He is trying to make the case borders don’t stop viruses and the difference we are seeing in the USA is only due to the population. He’s in for a big shock when Toronto and Vancouver turn into New York.

But didn't Justin even close it off eventually?

In non-TDS news:

I just saw clips of Joe finally emerging from hiding to talk about the pandemic and ohhhh boyyy. What the Dems are doing to this man is straight abuse at this point. I don’t know how posters on here thought it was overblown to assume he was on a hard decline....well if you want to have a couple good natured laughs in these dire times, I recommend you look up the clips. At one point he does a fap like gesture...realizes it didn’t look right and proceeds to have an awkward stare down with the anchor woman giving the interview

Also for a fake communist, doormat has a bookshelf that’s 99% empty. Put up an encyclopedia or something doormat...

He is trying to make the case borders don’t stop viruses and the difference we are seeing in the USA is only due to the population. He’s in for a big shock when Toronto and Vancouver turn into New York.

Well, I hope it misses Canada. Do not wish this shit on anyone

But with him it does not matter. He will still base his ENTIRE view of everything through a political lense

In non-TDS news:

I just saw clips of Joe finally emerging from hiding to talk about the pandemic and ohhhh boyyy. What the Dems are doing to this man is straight abuse at this point. I don’t know how posters on here thought it was overblown to assume he was on a hard decline....well if you want to have a couple good natured laughs in these dire times, I recommend you look up the clips. At one point he does a fap like gesture...realizes it didn’t look right and proceeds to have an awkward stare down with the anchor woman giving the interview

I'm starting to think he will be replaced before the election

At this point no one can argue that he is not slipping into dementia

In non-TDS news:

Your BDS is showing. Gonna be hilarious if both Trump and Bernie lose to an old geezer with dementia. This would be only sweeter if he names Hilary as his running mate so you losers can pontificate about how Biden's days are numbered and the DNC rigged it to get Hilary in the WH.

Well, I hope it misses Canada. Do not wish this shit on anyone

But with him it does not matter. He will still base his ENTIRE view of everything through a political lense
We brought home over 1 million Canadians living abroad so 1/36 our entire population and many lied to get on planes sick. This will blow up here in a few weeks as the inevitable spread of those who won’t stay home will spread it. I hope I am wrong .

I'm starting to think he will be replaced before the election

At this point no one can argue that he is not slipping into dementia

This is 100% a lock. He will be pulled at 11th hour for hildog

Your BDS is showing. Gonna be hilarious if both Trump and Bernie lose to an old geezer with dementia. This would be only sweeter if he names Hilary as his running mate so you losers can pontificate about how Biden's days are numbered and the DNC rigged it to get Hilary in the WH.

....BDS?

My bad.....you guys invented TDS or did you simply copy what some psychiatrist claimed then regurgitated those words ad-nauseum for 3 years?

Im just saying, the goof troop never comes up with anything original. Anyways it’s a good laugh, I highly reckoned it pony soldier

Im just saying, the goof troop never comes up with anything original. Anyways it’s a good laugh, I highly reckoned it pony soldier

p395012_b_v8_af.jpg

So original!!!

It’s so crazy how evil the left is, it’s frightening. Trump imposed China travel
Restrictions in January, fucking January.

In January, Biden and the demonrats called Trump a Xenophobic racist because of the restrictions. The Dems focused on their shampeachment let this happen and now has their media arm perpetuating a narrative that Trump failed.

Sure Trump early on tried to calm the people, yet the ill TDS folks spun it like they always do as if it was malicious.

All you guys talk about in relation to this pandemic is the goddamn travel ban. You know he was itching to do it regardless, yet you overlook the host of things he's done to ensure 10s of thousands will likely die, which started YEARS BEFORE the pandemic.

He could've gotten WHO testing kits from the South Koreans in the first week of February. He hasn't done jack shit, and it's resulted in a likely depression and cessation of the US economy.

Yea, using his incredibly ignorant logic. The state of Texas can just say "What is wrong with NY? Must be Cuomos fault"

It is just such an incredibly stupid way of thinking
If you don't think that how our respective governments have handled covid has a direct correlation to the infection numbers and deaths then you are extremely delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back