• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coronavirus not very megathread.

Lol. I got called all kinds of crazy a year ago for hedging my bets on natural immunity.

I haven't kept up with the Rona talk in months, but has the lab leak hypothesis been debunked?
Lab leak is still being investigated and is most likely the cause of Rona.

https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/anti-lab-leak-virologist-ecohealth-alliance-partner/

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6483210

it’s in Chinese newspaper of lab accidents weeks before the outbreak in Wuhan. I could dig and find the actual Chinese article.

What have you people done to your bodies that you are deathly afraid of being
infected by a disease that only really affects people already past the age of life
expectancy and morbidly obese?

Anyone else regret getting vaxxed? These fuckers lost my trust forever.

There could be another pandemic tomorrow, and a new vax with a never approved delivery method the following week, and some of these Looney's would line up because "it's our duty" and would pressure others to do so as well for "the greater good".

I wouldn't and didn't pressure others to get vaxxed but I did and would go with what most of the world is doing for the next pandemic. I definitely get that drug companies lobbyists and cronies probably took advantage of the climate but I don't believe in any nano bots or sinister shit like that

I wouldn't and didn't pressure others to get vaxxed but I did and would go with what most of the world is doing for the next pandemic. I definitely get that drug companies lobbyists and cronies probably took advantage of the climate but I don't believe in any nano bots or sinister shit like that
But do you believe in immune systems, a track record from which to draw conclusions and natural immunity?

You have to do what you think is right for you, but the way the Coronavirus situation was handled wasn't scientific, ethical or smart. "The science" behaved like dogma and nothing was taken into consideration but "save grandma".

The herd panicked and that's never beneficial to anything.

Buckle up. Its going to be a rough 2nd half of summer and Fall

FXOS5V7aIAE2Ypi

Ill go on the side of listening to my doctor and want they suggest about vaccines rather than the right leaning echo chamber where we only know how to bench the 275

Oh wait, I mean my local doctor whose facility and team are getting shills from big pharma

Well I got the coof a couple weeks back.

It's a cold.

That's twice now in 2 years, pretty much same things.
Sore throat, head ache, blocked sinus, cough, low grade fever .. a fucking cold.

No jabs no boosters.. no testing..

Fucking sad bastards taking covid jabs for a cold..

Well I got the coof a couple weeks back.

It's a cold.

That's twice now in 2 years, pretty much same things.
Sore throat, head ache, blocked sinus, cough, low grade fever .. a fucking cold.

No jabs no boosters.. no testing..

Fucking sad bastards taking covid jabs for a cold..
Yes. It isn't like people have had lung cancer and it might kill the.

Friend of mine, owns a bar in NY, his second go of Covid he was at death's door. 48 pretty healthy he was in a right state. He compared you to his sister, lol.

Yes. It isn't like people have had lung cancer and it might kill the.

Friend of mine, owns a bar in NY, his second go of Covid he was at death's door. 48 pretty healthy he was in a right state. He compared you to his sister, lol.

Its a cold .
Get over it ..

Its a cold .
Get over it ..
People on ventilators in hospital beg to differ.

My surgery coming up I need a test, my friend wants to go out Friday, Husband told me needs to be outside. i'm with him, not scared of getting it but scared of not getting my operation in time.

People on ventilators in hospital beg to differ.

My surgery coming up I need a test, my friend wants to go out Friday, Husband told me needs to be outside. i'm with him, not scared of getting it but scared of not getting my operation in time.

See how you are now controlled into living life like a machine? you can't even go out with friends.. because of a cold..
Enjoy your servitude to the covid gods.. they now own your body..

See how you are now controlled into living life like a machine? you can't even go out with friends.. because of a cold..
Enjoy your servitude to the covid gods.. they now own your body..
What is my surgery?

Back