• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coronavirus not very megathread.

It is life changing, I'm actually disabled and won't be able to walk properly for another year,

And yet here I am milking tax payers of all their hard earned cash.

It is life changing, I'm actually disabled and won't be able to walk properly for another year,

And yet here I am milking tax payers of all their hard earned cash.

Poor you..

Can't wait to see the pro covid anti maskers screech some more about their rights to get others sick if masks come back

Been working a second job and doing acrylic paintings but its getting boring too.
Post your art in the lounge. I'm creative in making things, but haven't an artistic bone in my body. So show us your stuff so I can make fun of shit I can't do. It's the Sherdog way!

Post your art in the lounge. I'm creative in making things, but haven't an artistic bone in my body. So show us your stuff so I can make fun of shit I can't do. It's the Sherdog way!
Lol I might some time

Lol I might some time
My sister's been selling her art since highschool, does murals, some commission work and hosts paint (and wine) night at her local pub. She got frustrated when I joined one of her "splatter art for imbeciles" class.

If less is more then more is that much better, right? Turns out not to be the case. Fail! o_O

I think itll be another year for the virus to be actually under control with improved vaccines for 2023

Wait, did you just reveal yourself to us by accident, Queen B?

Lsc2pf05_400x400.jpg

Doesn't this (possibly you) terror-stricken he/she/lmnop know by now they/them/zer are safe
from the Covid-flu unless they/them/zer are either already past the age of life expectancy,
morbidly obese or unless it (their pronouns, not mine) still believes the dishonest corporate
media and their ruthlessly cruel government? We know and we aren't taking the shots, ever.

And maybe someone should tell him/her/zer that there are serious risks of side effects from the
Covid-flu shots and they/them/alien could end up miscarrying his/her/zer baby (I know, it would
be aborted anyway), or suffer from one of many other medical-related complications that are
much more serious than the flu! Like the Bieber funny face thing, heart problems or even
sudden death, to name a few. And that the next ones won"t even be tested.

Well I got the coof a couple weeks back.

It's a cold.

That's twice now in 2 years, pretty much same things.
Sore throat, head ache, blocked sinus, cough, low grade fever .. a fucking cold.

No jabs no boosters.. no testing..

Fucking sad bastards taking covid jabs for a cold..

You didn't get tested, how tf you know its covid? I just got the rona two days ago. While I agree its a low level flu, the symptoms are vastly different and I still can't seem to kick it 3 days later. Am I worried about dying? No. Can I do my daily activities? Not currently.

Back