Coronavirus not very megathread.

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

Story at a glance:

• A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

• House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.
  • House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.
Disturbing Image:

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg

EkEeMjaXYAAAlB6.jpg

That's absolutely fucking disgusting. If your humanity is destroyed in the name of "science" then what's the fucking point?

You should directly quote him. Don't allude, don't insinuate, DIRECTLY QUOTE where he said that. Copy/paste.

I'll wait.

Now dance puppet... Dance.

Wait, are you denying you blamed those who have died and said it was their choice?

You willing to leave the WR for 30 days if I QUOTE you?

So you ready to dance, puppet?

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine appears more than 90% effective in kids 5 to 11

"Pfizer and its partner BioNTech say their data supports authorization of their COVID-19 vaccine in kids 5 to 11.

The Food and Drug Administration released the companies' briefing document Friday morning in a prelude to a meeting of expert advisers to the agency scheduled for Tuesday.

The companies studied a 10 microgram vaccine dose in children ages 5 to 11, a third of the dose used for adults and older children. The lower dose was chosen to minimize side effects and because it still prompts a strong immune response, the companies said.

In the main clinical trial conducted by the companies, the vaccine appeared to be more than 90% effective against symptomatic COVID-19

No new safety problems were identified in the companies' studies. No cases of heart inflammation were observed in the main study, but only a few thousand children were included in the research, so that sort of rare problem wouldn't necessarily be detected.

The antibody response to the vaccine was comparable to the one seen in people 16 to 25 years old."

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine found 90.7% effective in kids 5 to 11 : Shots - Health News : NPR

That's some good news.

It's good news because why? Unvaccinated children are less likely to die from Covid than vaccinated adults in all age groups. What would be the point of vaccinating them?

Apologies if you found it unreadable, i will try to be a bit clearer. Essentially, the viruses that they had been researching were all linked with the SARS1 virus. Anything 'off-book' would almost certainly resemble a virus genetically similar (for the reasons mentioned above), which covid isnt. 12 months down the line more may come out about the work done under the grant, but unless it details a virus more closely related than anything found so far (and some of them are pretty damn close), it wont have a bearing on the origins of the pandemic. Maybe Fauci lied, maybe the NIH knew about GoF, but neither being true adds to the understanding of where covid came from.

I have to disagree with your final summation. Theres really no evidence that points to this virus having leaked a lab; its all circumstantial of which much is also dubious. On the contrary, since the outbreak, there has been a growing body of evidence showing how this could have emerged naturally. You seem like the type to appreciate data, given your position on the vaccines and so i can PM a few of the significant papers if you like. Otherwise, i hope you have understood my point by now whether or not you agree.

You haven't changed my mind but flick me the papers or post them here for everyone instead preferably.

I am still of the opinion that covid was created, leaked and mutated in Wuhan. It Logically points that way.

This virus is too perfect at spreading and only killing vulnerable hosts after it spreads. It doesn't follow normal patterns with these type of outbreaks in being either too lethal to keep spreading or not lethal enough to worry about.

Easy way to fix it is to stop playing around in bat shit for a bit.

It's good news because why? Unvaccinated children are less likely to die from Covid than vaccinated adults in all age groups. What would be the point of vaccinating them?

Well, Pfizer & friends have to pay out their juicy shareholder dividends, that money don't grow on trees...

Wait, are you denying you blamed those who have died and said it was their choice?

You willing to leave the WR for 30 days if I QUOTE you?

So you ready to dance, puppet?

I only play no-limit Hold'em.

We all have choices to make in life...

There it is.

Yes, you can CHOOSE to donate to a homeless shelter, you can CHOOSE to follow the rules of the road and drive safely, or you can CHOOSE to drink gasoline, or you can CHOOSE to play Mad Max with a busload of nuns on a suspension bridge over a gorge.

We all have choices to make in life.

This isn't hard....

Dr Richard Fleming eh

Let's give that a quick Google

Oh look geeza disbarred for healthcare fraud wow what a guy

LOL, the FDA…let’s do a quick Google search..
https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/article/how-fda-failures-contributed-opioid-crisis/2020-08

The FDA’s regulatory failures with respect to opioids have not gone unnoticed. In 2017, the President’s Commission on Combatting Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis found that the opioid crisis was caused in part by “inadequate oversight by the Food and Drug Administration,”

https://criminal.laws.com/bribery/medicine-and-bribery/pharmaceuticals

@fingercuffs

Yes I'm blocked from the goldenwolf thread .. to many truth bombs init.. couldnt give a fuck .. screams close to the truth as the melts scramble to keep control..

@fingercuffs

Yes I'm blocked from the goldenwolf thread .. to many truth bombs init.. couldnt give a fuck .. screams close to the truth as the melts scramble to keep control..

And you're oh, so modest too! :)

{<hhh]

Back