Coronavirus not very megathread.

24-year Pharmacy professional checking in.

Yup, you can have a prescription for morphine "to keep brain from freezing". That doesn't mean a pharmacist has to go against the FDA because a Doctor says so. That's a great way to lose your license.
Honest question though, there are some studies/countries that support ivermectin to help against Covid. It has not been proven in the USA. But even then I haven’t heard it would hurt if taken as prescribed by a doctor. So basically a physician can decide if they don’t agree with your doctor even if there is no major potential for abuse or harm,? I mean morphine can do lots of bad stuff to people so I get the sensitivity with and drugs like that. Also the “I won’t prescribe it because it’s not fda approved” angle seems pretty rich seeing as how we just dosed half the country with vaccines that weren’t fda approved

Honest question though, there are some studies/countries that support ivermectin to help against Covid. It has not been proven in the USA. But even then I haven’t heard it would hurt if taken as prescribed by a doctor. So basically a physician can decide if they don’t agree with your doctor even if there is no major potential for abuse or harm,? I mean morphine can do lots of bad stuff to people so I get the sensitivity with and drugs like that. Also the “I won’t prescribe it because it’s not fda approved” angle seems pretty rich seeing as how we just dosed half the country with vaccines that weren’t fda approved

I understand where you're coming from but the vaccines were made jointly and given the go-ahead under an emergency provision by the government. I don't see the government doing that with Ivermectin until it's been given extensive study and clearance against Covid via an FDA approved testing protocol.

SWEDEN INDEFINITELY SUSPENDS MODERNA SHOT AFTER DEADLY HEART CONDITION

“Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

Finland, Iceland and Denmark have taken similar steps. Norway is encouraging men under 30 not to get the Moderna shot, but is not mandating it.”
https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...suspends-moderna-shot-after-deadly-heart.html

Damn, my heart goes out to all those people injured by the vax, especially those who were coerced and lied to…

“Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

Finland, Iceland and Denmark have taken similar steps. Norway is encouraging men under 30 not to get the Moderna shot, but is not mandating it.”
https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...suspends-moderna-shot-after-deadly-heart.html

Damn, my heart goes out to all those people injured by the vax, especially those who were coerced and lied to…
Wow, they must be extreme right wing anti-vaxxer nuts innit

Why would you stop inducing heart disease in healthy young men for absolutely no good medical reason? Just follow the science!

What is most frustrating is that there were people trying to warn everyone that these vaccines would cause heart problems and other issues, but they were mocked as racist, alt-right conspiracy theorists by the mainstream media and aggressively censored and banned by social media.

I understand where you're coming from but the vaccines were made jointly and given the go-ahead under an emergency provision by the government. I don't see the government doing that with Ivermectin until it's been given extensive study and clearance against Covid via an FDA approved testing protocol.
Ivermectin is harmless unless taken in much higher doses than recommended for humans so why not use a harmless medicine if the doctor thinks it might be of benefit? There's literally no downside. Except, you can't grant emergency provisions if there's an alternative cure, right?

In reality the only harm Ivermectin could cause is to vaccine companies profits. There's been billions of doses administered without harm until people started trying livestock variants. o_O

And I'm not even sold on it's effectiveness beyond that of a placebo. And that's beneficial in and of itself; alleviating stress.

What is most frustrating is that there were people trying to warn everyone that these vaccines would cause heart problems and other issues, but they were mocked as racist, alt-right conspiracy theorists by the mainstream media and aggressively censored and banned by social media.
Yeah, and the people denigrating the vaccine hesitant (like many in this forum) are partly to blame and have these poor folks’ blood on their hands… I hope they can self reflect and realize they are part of the problem.

The mainstream narrative is still mocking them for speaking out. It's obvious to all of us that it's all being covered up but the waters are so muddy that we can't even really make an informed decision on nearly anything because of the massive propaganda push to cover everything up.

Ivermectin is harmless unless taken in much higher doses than recommended for humans so why not use a harmless medicine if the doctor thinks it might be of benefit? There's literally no downside. Except, you can't grant emergency provisions if there's an alternative cure, right?

In reality the only harm Ivermectin could cause is to vaccine companies profits. There's been billions of doses administered without harm until people started trying livestock variants. o_O

And I'm not even sold on it's effectiveness beyond that of a placebo. And that's beneficial in and of itself; alleviating stress.

You can't prescribe it for Covid because it's not formally tested against Covid by the Food & Drug Administration. As far as its use as a placebo, placebos don't cause blindness or liver failure if abused. I don't run the FDA, but that's just how it is.

You can't prescribe it for Covid because it's not formally tested against Covid by the Food & Drug Administration. As far as its use as a placebo, placebos don't cause blindness or liver failure if abused. I don't run the FDA, but that's just how it is.
It will never be tested as there's a possibility it might be found to be effective. Can't kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

Placebos sure as shit can cause all sorts of negative effects. Lol. Wtf? The mind is the most powerful tool we got bud and people have talked themselves into all sorts of problems. People have died from zero discernable illnesses and this isn't news.

It will never be tested as there's a possibility it might be found to be effective. Can't kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

Placebos sure as shit can cause all sorts of negative effects. Lol. Wtf? The mind is the most powerful tool we got bud and people have talked themselves into all sorts of problems. People have died from zero discernable illnesses and this isn't news.
I mean India seem to do well with ivermectin.

But imagine being able to rid the world of the covid problem with a $1 pill

Don't bother, he's an 84 year old obese LARPer pretending to be an epic war veteran, a pharmacist with 50 years of experience, and a Christian while doing nothing all day other than posting gleeful reports of purebloods dying and jacking his lil pickle while double masked in his soy cuck potato cellar

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I WANT Ivermectin to go through FDA protocols so it can be proved viable and accepted. The more ammo we have against pandemics, the better.

The mainstream narrative is still mocking them for speaking out. It's obvious to all of us that it's all being covered up but the waters are so muddy that we can't even really make an informed decision on nearly anything because of the massive propaganda push to cover everything up.

If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized .... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

Moderna Announces Positive Data on Covid-19 Vaccine in Children

<puh-lease75>

In order for Pfizer & the other Big Pharma corps to get EUA on their experimental mRNA injections there had to be no other options/treatments for Covid. The truth is that there are many effective treatments for Covid. Long story short. The FDA and other alphabet agencies are under regulatory capture from Big Pharma. So that is why there was/is tremendous pushback from Big Pharma, the mainstream media & corrupt people in government against Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, use of vitamin C, use of colloidal silver & NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine). The experimental injections that most people are mistakenly calling vaccines are part of a much larger agenda. It's not only about population reduction & creating life long customers from the injection side effects. We are living through the beginning of the Great Reset. The tyranny is in it's beginning stages. They will never approve Ivermectin for the treatment of Covid. Why should they? No one is stopping the tyranny. Tens of thousands have been killed by the experimental injections in America alone. God knows how many have been killed world wide. Who's going to do anything about it? Everyone in a position of political power is too scared or blackmailed. And even the ones not afraid or blackmailed know that most of the general public do not have a clue about the Great Reset. So there is not enough support for them to stick their neck out at this point in time. It will take another 6 months or longer for a greater number of the general public to wake the f+ck up & realize what the Great Reset is & how to stop it.

An Ivermectin Covid treatment study will be starting soon. The funding came through recently. I first heard about it about a week ago. No doubt they will set it up to fail just as others did with Hydroxychloroquine. Thank God they got caught lying & committing fraud with the Hydroxychloroquine trial. But there is still a lot of people that think the HCQ study was legitimate & that they will get a heart attack from using HCQ.

Tens of thousands protest vaccine passports & mandates in New York.
The protest video & talk starts after the first ten minutes.

There is a total mainstream media blackout! They refuse to cover vaccine protests. I wonder how long the news blackout will last. The vaccine protests scare the hell out of the establishment because it is uniting Black Lives Matter & Trump supporters. It's uniting Jews & Muslims. Everyone who has an above room temperature IQ now understands that humanity is under attack. I see Democrats & Republicans starting to understand & unite against the Covid vaxxx/lockdown tyranny. I find it absolutely mind boggling that anyone still gets their news from the mainstream media.

Last edited:
Back