Coronavirus not very megathread.

American Airlines CEO on vaccine mandate: “No one’s going to leave American because of this”

Parker, speaking from American Airlines headquarters in Fort Worth, said that the vast majority of employees are already vaccinated for COVID-19 and that he doesn’t expect many employees to be left unvaccinated or without a religious or medical exemption when its deadline hit on Nov. 24.

“We don’t want to see anybody leaving American, no one,” Parker said. “No one’s going to leave American because of this.”

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2...ing-to-leave-american-because-of-this-n423960

This just proves once again, that people need to stick by their convictions. Good on these airline employees who are unwilling to give up their right to make their own health choices!

I'm under 65 and not a frontline worker so it looks like a booster isn't in the works for me.

I’m exempt for now, but I expect my government to try and ruin my life in the near future.

my job is very tolerant, thank God I work for a Christian company. I expect to be exiled into poverty under this administration. They’re only going to crack down harder, vast majority vaxed and Covid is still a problem.
Stay strong, companies are already reversing on “mandatory” vaccination… also, look at available exemptions.

Reactions: Ruv
Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

Story at a glance:

• A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

• House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.
  • House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.
Disturbing Image:

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg

EkEeMjaXYAAAlB6.jpg

Last edited:

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

Story at a glance:

• A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

Disturbing Image:

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg
Fauci lied, doggos died #smh

I'm under 65
No you're not lol

Story at a glance:

Disturbing Image:

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg

EkEeMjaXYAAAlB6.jpg

I suspect this demand for testimony is somehow less about the welfare of dawgs and more of a chance of a political attack... just a hunch

I suspect this demand for testimony is somehow less about the welfare of dawgs and more of a chance of a political attack... just a hunch
Wgaf what the motive is what these sick fucking “ scientists “ do is disgusting. They are the ones who need to be put down .

The gift that keeps on giving. From page 23 of the latest UK vaccine surveillance report.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...27511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

Seropositivity estimates for S antibody in blood donors are likely to be higher than would be
expected in the general population and this probably reflects the fact that donors are more likely
to be vaccinated. Seropositivity estimates for N antibody will underestimate the proportion of the
population previously infected due to (i) blood donors are potentially less likely to be exposed to
natural infection than age matched individuals in the general population (ii) waning of the N
antibody response over time and (iii) recent observations from UK Health Security Agency
(UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire
infection following 2 doses of vaccination.

So not only do the "vaccines" wear off after a few months, they also appear to screw up your immune response if you happen to catch covid after vaccination. The N anitbodies are what gives you broad immunity against all variants of the virus rather than the narrowly focused immunity of the "vaccines" which the current variants are in the process of evading.

I don't care what the motivation is as long as this horror show gets stopped. There needs to be stronger oversight, regulation and transparency regarding what is going on in these labs. It sounds like money is being blindly thrown around and researchers are getting away with very questionable and unethical tests and experiments.

Alina Chan, a Boston-based scientist and coauthor of the book Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19, said the NIH was in a “very challenging position. They funded research internationally to help study novel pathogens and prevent against them. But they had no way to know what viruses had been collected, what experiments had been conducted, and what accidents might have occurred.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/nih-admits-funding-risky-virus-research-in-wuhan

Last edited:
Youre framing it incorrectly. The research in question may or may not have been gain of function depending on your interpretation of the definition. Neither perspective is however relevant to the question of covid origin because, (again) the viruses being studied under the research funded by the NIH could not have led to sars-cov-2. Even if they had made one of those viruses capable of infecting humans and then somehow it infected somebody, it still wouldnt be sars-cov-2; the genetics wouldnt correlate.

A plausible lab based scenario would involve a virus that was previously not known outside of those directly working with it, and as such would not fall within the remit of the grant awarded by NIH. A hypothetical gain of function experiment with an unknown virus defies logic in the context of previous work with with SARS coronaviruses, for which bat viruses of particularly close genetic similarity to SARS were especially selected for future spillover potential, as is described in detail in the application for the NIH funding.

How can you possibly know that? No one knows the origin still so how can we rule it out.

We were originally told that no GOF research was being funded by Fauci himself. Now NIH has admitted research was being conducted that would meet the definition of GOF, but it wasn't reported correctly to them so it's not their fault. What else hasn't been reported? What part of the NIH research was potentially used in other GOF research we don't know about ?

Come on mate...

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine appears more than 90% effective in kids 5 to 11

"Pfizer and its partner BioNTech say their data supports authorization of their COVID-19 vaccine in kids 5 to 11.

The Food and Drug Administration released the companies' briefing document Friday morning in a prelude to a meeting of expert advisers to the agency scheduled for Tuesday.

The companies studied a 10 microgram vaccine dose in children ages 5 to 11, a third of the dose used for adults and older children. The lower dose was chosen to minimize side effects and because it still prompts a strong immune response, the companies said.

In the main clinical trial conducted by the companies, the vaccine appeared to be more than 90% effective against symptomatic COVID-19

No new safety problems were identified in the companies' studies. No cases of heart inflammation were observed in the main study, but only a few thousand children were included in the research, so that sort of rare problem wouldn't necessarily be detected.

The antibody response to the vaccine was comparable to the one seen in people 16 to 25 years old."

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine found 90.7% effective in kids 5 to 11 : Shots - Health News : NPR

That's some good news.

"Pfizer and its partner BioNTech say their data supports authorization of their COVID-19 vaccine in kids 5 to 11.

The Food and Drug Administration released the companies' briefing document Friday morning in a prelude to a meeting of expert advisers to the agency scheduled for Tuesday.

The companies studied a 10 microgram vaccine dose in children ages 5 to 11, a third of the dose used for adults and older children. The lower dose was chosen to minimize side effects and because it still prompts a strong immune response, the companies said.

In the main clinical trial conducted by the companies, the vaccine appeared to be more than 90% effective against symptomatic COVID-19

No new safety problems were identified in the companies' studies. No cases of heart inflammation were observed in the main study, but only a few thousand children were included in the research, so that sort of rare problem wouldn't necessarily be detected.

The antibody response to the vaccine was comparable to the one seen in people 16 to 25 years old."

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine found 90.7% effective in kids 5 to 11 : Shots - Health News : NPR

That's some good news.
No it's evil news. The fact that they even had the vaccine in the same room as children is Satanic and was problary done by demons.

How can you possibly know that? No one knows the origin still so how can we rule it out.

We were originally told that no GOF research was being funded by Fauci himself. Now NIH has admitted research was being conducted that would meet the definition of GOF, but it wasn't reported correctly to them so it's not their fault. What else hasn't been reported? What part of the NIH research was potentially used in other GOF research we don't know about ?
]

Its not impossible that other gain of function experiments were conducted with viruses not on the research plan, but without any evidence that this happened, it cant just be assumed. Moreover, that said experiments could have led to the pandemic seems very unlikely because the viruses that they were working with were specifically chosen because of their genetic proximity to SARS -such was the direction of their research. Undisclosed (and what can really only be considered secret) experiments with other viruses, especially gain of function, could be expected to be with a virus with a similar genetic proximity to SARS, without which there isnt really an experimental rationale for doing so, considering that there was no real consideration of a second SARS lineage in previously published work. Ironically, the fact that they had something quite close to covid, yet did not consider it particularly relevant to their research because of its distance from the rest of the SARS-like viruses would support this opinion.

Its not impossible that other gain of function experiments were conducted with viruses not on the research plan, but without any evidence that this happened, it cant just be assumed. Moreover, that said experiments could have led to the pandemic seems very unlikely because the viruses that they were working with were specifically chosen because of their genetic proximity to SARS -such was the direction of their research. Undisclosed (and what can really only be considered secret) experiments with other viruses, especially gain of function, could be expected to be with a virus with a similar genetic proximity to SARS, without which there isnt really an experimental rationale for doing so, considering that there was no real consideration of a second SARS lineage in previously published work. Ironically, the fact that they had something quite close to covid, yet did not consider it particularly relevant to their research because of its distance from the rest of the SARS-like viruses would support this opinion.

Can you just write normally? Your sentence structure is really hard to follow. My grammar isn't perfect at all, but your sentences don't actually break into points or work together. Unless it's trolling me? Which it could be. It seems copy pasted from a study or research article in different order to how it was written? It reads like a research paper, but with the sentences switched and out of order.

Clarify what your argument is for me please.

My position is NIH funded GOF research in Wuhan. This has come out through numerous grants.
Fauci is the "boss" of NIH and grandstanded and said no GOF research was being conducted. He then doubled down when given the out and said "No GOF".
Fauci then pivoted to research was funded and conducted, but it "technically" wasn't GOF. I think from all available evidence it meets the definition.

Now NIH admitted GOF research happened, they funded it but it isn't their fault because "we didn't know." I think all the emails show that to be false.

12 months from now, I think we will be told that research from this grant was used "without permission" to create this pandemic. 12 months ago there was no GOF research occurring at all, no chance it was a lab leak and this was signed off by the investigators who were also involved in the study grant.

You don't think that should have been mentioned in that letter or any studies at all?

This didn't start because someone ate a bat. All signs point to it leaking from a lab, being covered up and the people outside Wuhan that might have known shut the theory down stateside immediately.

That's some good news.

<Dany07>

Can you just write normally? Your sentence structure is really hard to follow. My grammar isn't perfect at all, but your sentences don't actually break into points or work together. Unless it's trolling me? Which it could be. It seems copy pasted from a study or research article in different order to how it was written? It reads like a research paper, but with the sentences switched and out of order.

Clarify what your argument is for me please.

My position is NIH funded GOF research in Wuhan. This has come out through numerous grants.
Fauci is the "boss" of NIH and grandstanded and said no GOF research was being conducted. He then doubled down when given the out and said "No GOF".
Fauci then pivoted to research was funded and conducted, but it "technically" wasn't GOF. I think from all available evidence it meets the definition.

Now NIH admitted GOF research happened, they funded it but it isn't their fault because "we didn't know." I think all the emails show that to be false.

12 months from now, I think we will be told that research from this grant was used "without permission" to create this pandemic. 12 months ago there was no GOF research occurring at all, no chance it was a lab leak and this was signed off by the investigators who were also involved in the study grant.

You don't think that should have been mentioned in that letter or any studies at all?

This didn't start because someone ate a bat. All signs point to it leaking from a lab, being covered up and the people outside Wuhan that might have known shut the theory down stateside immediately.

Apologies if you found it unreadable, i will try to be a bit clearer. Essentially, the viruses that they had been researching were all linked with the SARS1 virus. Anything 'off-book' would almost certainly resemble a virus genetically similar (for the reasons mentioned above), which covid isnt. 12 months down the line more may come out about the work done under the grant, but unless it details a virus more closely related than anything found so far (and some of them are pretty damn close), it wont have a bearing on the origins of the pandemic. Maybe Fauci lied, maybe the NIH knew about GoF, but neither being true adds to the understanding of where covid came from.

I have to disagree with your final summation. Theres really no evidence that points to this virus having leaked a lab; its all circumstantial of which much is also dubious. On the contrary, since the outbreak, there has been a growing body of evidence showing how this could have emerged naturally. You seem like the type to appreciate data, given your position on the vaccines and so i can PM a few of the significant papers if you like. Otherwise, i hope you have understood my point by now whether or not you agree.

Story at a glance:

Disturbing Image:

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg

EkEeMjaXYAAAlB6.jpg

Guys a vile piece of shit. Says alot about the people that still defend him

Back