Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be a troll account, because knowbody that ive known is that odious.. not even on forums.. its just fucking creepy.
You are the creepy one, spreading misinformation and admitting to being mentally ill with paranoid personality disorder and having hallucinations and taking shrooms. You covid deniers have some nerve. You admit to never leaving your house, and we’re shocked that I eat fast food during covid you got caught slipping and revealed this is a sick game for you, you want others to go out and get sick while you hide in your home pretending not to be scared when you are.

You are the creepy one, spreading misinformation and admitting to being mentally ill with paranoid personality disorder and having hallucinations and taking shrooms. You covid deniers have some nerve. You admit to never leaving your house, and we’re shocked that I eat fast food during covid you got caught slipping and revealed this is a sick game for you, you want others to go out and get sick while you hide in your home pretending not to be scared when you are.

I can only reply to that nonsense with a gif so here you are.

giphy.gif

I can only reply to that nonsense with a gif so here you are.

giphy.gif
You have disrespected many families with victims from covid with your comments about this contagious virus, please push that covid denial elsewhere. Show some class.

You have disrespected many families with victims from covid with your comments about this contagious virus, please push that covid denial elsewhere. Show some class.

giphy.gif

@icffedor @CyberRubberDuck @buffpants22 @all caps @Dober4 and anyone else who hates wearing masks and refuse to take a vaccine.

WHERE your mofo Mask man especially during Winter and flu season coming up, stock up on extra pairs like me trust me dont take a chance

CDC chief says masks better at stopping coronavirus than a vaccine

“If I don’t get an immune response, the vaccine’s not going to protect me. This face mask will.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-chie...ing-coronavirus-than-a-vaccine-173526486.html

I think there's a chance i got covid because I have a sore throat. I haven't had a sore throat since childhood. It's likely nothing and i'm just getting older.

I think there's a chance i got covid because I have a sore throat. I haven't had a sore throat since childhood. It's likely nothing and i'm just getting older.
its possible man, just start drinking that warm lemon or lime water with a dash of sea salt daily.

its possible man, just start drinking that warm lemon or lime water with a dash of sea salt daily.

Lol. Same advice my mom gave. Except I can't mention to her it might be covid as it'd cause her anxiety.

Gina Carano must know she has no career left in hollywood. Otherwise she'd have kept her mouth shut

I was stopped at red light, had car set to take in air from outside and I realized I was breathing in second hand smoke from lunchwagon guy smoking with his entire door open. I hope I don't get coronavirus from that bastard.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Talking like and babblng like crazy people ..

Its almost like yous have been gotten to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back