Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro just stop already you are a rich kid living in Hawaii who doesn't have to worry about catching covid, don't shit on poor people who can only afford as you put it shittier tests. Im a frontline worker and don't appreciate that rhetoric man. have some respect.

I thought you were a pizza delivery boy, didn't realise you were so important.

I thought you were a pizza delivery boy, didn't realise you were so important.

Yeah I deliver pizza all the way to Indio, Ca from LA

What do you do for a living an where do you live buddy always talking shit?

Fun fact about our covid obssesed world.
One of my clients, has seasonal allergies and gets really bad sinus infections and body colds. Hospitals and doctors dont care to do anything to help with those problems just run covid test!
A week plus with serious issues and they can't wait to run covid test and get that positive back. I guess no other issue exist now. Its really frustrating working in home health now and seeing how silly this has become.

Might die or be hospitalized because a real problem un covid related, thats not anyones concern though. Long as those test roll on and we add to those number one way or the other.

This flu season is going to be a living hell because of this.

I have late summer hay fever at the minute from weed pollen, so i have blocked sinus and a sore throat with a little cough .. so as far as anyone else is concerned im COVID... I wanna get off this world ..

What reality? Were you using shrooms brother

Hides behind niceties to create a facade.

Is actually a passive-aggressive, nasty, weirdo.

Go report me for bullying again, lol.

Yeah I deliver pizza all the way to Indio, Ca from LA

What do you do for a living an where do you live buddy always talking shit?
Lol you really deliver pizzas for a living? You should maybe re evaluate for life instead of spending all day and night on the internet .

Lol you really deliver pizzas for a living? You should maybe re evaluate for life instead of spending all day and night on the internet .
Smh I guess you don’t sense sarcasm. He made some shit up about me delivering pizza. While he lives with his parents.

@icffedor @CyberRubberDuck @buffpants22 @all caps @Dober4 and anyone else who hates wearing masks and refuse to take a vaccine.

WHERE your mofo Mask man especially during Winter and flu season coming up, stock up on extra pairs like me trust me dont take a chance

CDC chief says masks better at stopping coronavirus than a vaccine

“If I don’t get an immune response, the vaccine’s not going to protect me. This face mask will.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-chie...ing-coronavirus-than-a-vaccine-173526486.html

Its all good, but please stop pushing misinformation and far out conspiracy

I was talking to a woman that worked in a shop?!?! what are you going on about?

I was talking to a woman that worked in a shop?!?! what are you going on about?
Stop downplaying the virus....you can influence and mislead and have people read your comments searching online saying this virus is nothing. Lurkers who dont have a sherdog account but visited through google search you know sherdog threads pop up in search for terms.

Stop downplaying the virus....you can influence and mislead and have people read your comments searching online saying this virus is nothing. Lurkers who dont have a sherdog account but visited through google search you know sherdog threads pop up in search for terms.

WHAT?!?!?!

People have responsibility for their own lives, they can choose what they want to believe or not, same as you. I have a voice and I was talking to a woman today and I shared the convo.. so what.. its interesting to me and I'm sure for others who are looking at whats going on.
My opinions are just as valid as yours.. I really don't no who you actually think you are.. you are bye a country mile the most obnoxious poster on Sherdog ...

Last edited:
WHAT?!?!?!

People have responsibility for there own lives, they can choose what they want to believe or not, same as you. I have a voice and I was talking to a woman today and I shared the convo.. so what.. its interesting to me and I'm sure for others who are looking at whats going on.
My opinions are just as valid as yours.. I really don't no who you actually think you are.. you are bye a country mile the most obnoxious poster on Sherdog ...

I can't work out if he's been deliberately obnoxious and passive-aggressive or whether he just lacks any self awareness and is stupid.

Either way the smug superiority in his posts is obviously unwarranted.

Last edited:
I can't work out if he's been deliberately obnoxious and passive-aggressive or whether he just lacks any self awareness and is stupid.

Either the way smug superiority in his posts is obviously unwarranted.

Got to be a troll account, because knowbody that ive known is that odious.. not even on forums.. its just fucking creepy.

Either the way smug superiority in his posts is obviously unwarranted.
And you, why do you keep fixating on me? You are one nosed dude and obsessive leave me alone I’m talking to nimrod not you

you still haven’t said what you do for a living, you are the smug superior one you made fun of my job claiming I deliver pizzas when I don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back