• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Sister just gave birth to her first child. I'm an uncle now for the very first time. The fucking problem is she is living in another Continent and i need to take a 5 hour flight. I can't cancelled it because i already missed her wedding 3 years ago and she was upset as fuck.

Me and my GF are praying that all the Flights at our Airport are going to get cancelled. 1.5 weeks left come on i really dont want to go somewhere else than my bed (and work..).

Everything is suspended over here in my city. Sporting events, concerts, theatres, museums and even many flights (all to italy), lot of schools closed. Already 15 Corona cases (700.000 residents).
Do the right thing and don't go. It's not only your safety and health that could be affected but your sister's and her baby as well. Do not go. And tell her to fuck off if she's upset.

Literally shutting the world down is not going to stop this. We got at least till nov untill a vaccine is ready to be given...... thos virus will be everywhere by then. Cancelling colleges??????? 25 an younger have almost zero chance of being killed.

Change your votes if you have changed your mind.

Still at moderately scared

I have 4 cats and now realize I should buy more cat litter in case of spontaneous lockdown

Everything else I have should be good

I changed my vote to moderately scared but does it still count if I'm not scared for myself, wife or child? My concerns more lie with the elderly.

Still at moderately scared

I have 4 cats and now realize I should buy more cat litter in case of spontaneous lockdown

Everything else I have should be good
The fuck u got 4 cats dude ....... you a 50 something old maid with hoarding issues?

My weed supply for edibles is dangerously low. Down to 4.5 Tonics , and 1 stick of canna butter. Still got close to an oz of flower n sone gorillia glue/ caviar I save for rainy day.

Some will die. Some will live.

What does the Bible say about things like this?

Cheers mate

look at my cats tho

86291064_145026009889679_8004149023315329024_n.jpg

82713272_514430362511594_514163939597090816_n.jpg

lol I have zero supply. only enough for maybe the next 2-3 poops. Kind of scared to go grocery shopping now....

meh, worst case I got plenty of old socks laying around
Worst case just take a shower.

If not in the next week or two this Virus is gonna explode in April when the 2020 Census is set to begin...

Can you imagine all of those door to door visits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back