News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The chinese communist dictatorship has cancelled the biggest celebration in China where people travel thousands of miles to be with family and celebrate new year because everything is worse than they said, we are fucked, get prepared for shit to get super real right now bro

updates that are definetly not fake news in cnn: https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-intl-hnk/index.html

New year is cancelled for apocalypse: https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/china-cancels-plans-for-new-year-celebrations-as-coronavirus-spreads/

People dying on the street: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/

North Korea closes borders: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...eign-tourists-coronavirus-china/#.XipF32gzaUk

maxresdefault-2-1068x668.jpg

Last edited:
Nah we'll be fine.

At least I will be when I escaped in northern Canada.

Nah we'll be fine.

At least I will be when I escaped in northern Canada.
you belive you are safe in Canadia territory? are you in the deep woods stacked with guns and shit?

Isn't there always some epidemic every couple of years that's suppose to be the end of us?

As usual, it will pass.

Damn China. Don't they think it's coming from eating snakes or possibly some other random wild animal that majority of the world don't typically eat? So pissed because I will be in Hong Kong in April for about 4 days after being in Japan for about 10 days. Hope it doesn't spread like crazy in Hong Kong by then, but those tourist from mainland China are rampant everywhere these days....

Damn China. Don't they think it's coming from eating snakes or possibly some other random wild animal that majority of the world don't typically eat? So pissed because I will be in Hong Kong in April for about 4 days after being in Japan for about 10 days. Hope it doesn't spread like crazy in Hong Kong by then, but those tourist from mainland China are rampant everywhere these days....
the fuck was that you insensitive bigot, can i interest you into some delicious bat soup? that is good eating, classy eatin right there, definetly no apocalypse disease related

i have faith my immune system will kick the shit out of that virus, like it typically does with everything else.
and last i checked, the virus wasn't running a 100% kill rate (yet), so, come at me corona virus.

<209Bitch>

i have faith my immune system will kick the shit out of that virus, like it typically does with everything else.
and last i checked, the virus wasn't running a 100% kill rate (yet), so, come at me corona virus.

<209Bitch>
you in NYC, a big city like that is gonna be alot of fun in a chinese bat soup disease pandemic

25 dead so far, BUT HEY THESE ARE CHINESE COMMUNIST NUMBERS, so... the real number must be hundreds of thousands

trusting the accuracy of communist numbers information is silly

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a coronavaris, not a Corona Virus... not this:

Corona-Extra-Beer.png

<209Bitch>
Damn bro, you have the "let me bang bro" anti-virus

Just wanna share some weird concidence with you peeps, you see in the book WORLD WAR Z, all the apocalyptic shit that goes down starts in China, sure they lock it down just like now, even faster and better, but in the book they talk about all the endless ways to bribe corrupted government and customs officials and leave the country anyway, JUST LIKE ITS HAPPENING NOW, and this shit spreaded to the entire planet in a week, just wanted to share that interesting literary capsule you know, just that little thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back