• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at my cats tho

82713272_514430362511594_514163939597090816_n.jpg

That wallpaper and lamp,

Do you happen to be an 80 year old grandma...?

Some will die. Some will live.

What does the Bible say about things like this?

Bible def warns of plagues and wars in the last days. Question is...is this THE plague so to speak?

Hope not.

But what i was thinking earlier was this: bible speaks of a one world currency in end days. What would need to happen for that to happen?

Complete economical world wide crash of the market..

..that... That seems quite plausible if the furthrr ban on travel shut down of world wide events continues to happen.

Jesus tells us.... See i have told you beforehand so that when you see them happening YOU may BELIEVE.

God bless. God is in control

School I teach at has not closed nor are we switching to online academics yet.

But, it looks like attendance is down today. I assume parents are keeping their kids home.

Bible def warns of plagues and wars in the last days. Question is...is this THE plague so to speak?

Hope not.

It's not. It's a super flu. The financial panic is the real plague.

This actually has me questioning how contagious the China Virus really is. Outside of intimate relationships it's pretty hard to have closer daily contact with others than NBA players have with eachother on a road trip

School I teach at has not closed nor are we switching to online academics yet.

But, it looks like attendance is down today. I assume parents are keeping their kids home.

I follow local news facebook groups and all the parents are freaking out and have been pulling kids since before we even had a confirmed case

Told wifey she needs to disinfect the house 3 timer per day instead of the normal 2.

tumblr_pvpnzbqz3O1xu2srdo1_400.png

If not in the next week or two this Virus is gonna explode in April when the 2020 Census is set to begin...

Can you imagine all of those door to door visits...

Eh. You only go door to door for people who don't mail it in. And even then you only speak to one person. Generally the kid in the house who speaks English. Also very rare that they invite you in the house.

The worst part of all this isn’t the virus. The actual virus isn’t even all that bad for most people unless maybe if they’re very old. It’s people’s panic and the insanity that goes along with it that is the problem. Like stocking up on shit tons of toilet paper? C’mon people.

And people are what’s causing most of the problems.......panicking and causing problems in the stock market and the economy, hoarding, etc. People need to calm down cause the panic is what’s causing most of the problems.

Last edited:
The worst part of all this isn’t the virus. The actual virus isn’t even all that bad for most people unless maybe if they’re very old. It’s people’s panic and the insanity that goes along with it that is the problem. Like stalking up on shit tons of toilet paper? C’mon people.

And people are what’s causing most of the problems.......panicking and causing problems in the stock market and the economy, hoarding, etc. People need to calm down cause the panic is what’s causing most of the problems.
Those are the next worse problems. The real problem is how fast it is spreading. It may not be very deadly to most of us however it is very deadly to the elderly. Should we ignore this because the risk factor is low for most or do we still try to protect all living people and enact measure to help stop the spread. It's a logical decision to protect everyone however most of the world can't be so rational. They think everything is shutting down cause we're all gonna die. Regardless of the hysteria we still need to act.

This actually has me questioning how contagious the China Virus really is. Outside of intimate relationships it's pretty hard to have closer daily contact with others than NBA players have with eachother on a road trip

You think Gobert and Mitchell are fucking each other?

whats also interesting is I read that little kids dont get it, they are shutting down schools but you dont ever hear of a kid getting this virus so why shut it down maybe for the teachers safety since the child can be a carrier even though they dont share symptoms?
Coronavirus is mysteriously sparing kids and killing the elderly. Understanding why may help defeat the virus.
imrs.php

Two girls in Syria wear masks as a preventive measure. Children have been mysteriously untouched by the virus worldwide. (Delil Souleiman/AFP/Getty Images)
By
William Wan and
Joel Achenbach
March 10, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. PDT
One of the few mercies of the spreading coronavirus is that it leaves young children virtually untouched — a mystery virologists say may hold vital clues as to how the virus works.

In China, only 2.4 percent of reported cases were children and only 0.2 percent of reported cases were children who got critically ill, according to the World Health Organization. China has reported no case of a young child dying of the disease covid-19.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...erly-understanding-why-may-help-defeat-virus/

Kids are careless and spread germs more than anyone

Their safety is not the concern

You think Gobert and Mitchell are fucking each other?
Gooby was imported from surrenderland and Mitchell's first name is Donovan. I don't think there's any doubt those two are a little light in the loafers

yeah thats why Im thinking this shutdown is for the adults at the schools safety, kids dont wash hands, they sneeze everywhere and can pass the disease to adults working at the school. and the other kids will bring it home to their parents and spread it that way after getting the virus from another kid at school.

Its an interesting virus though that kids don't get affected by it with mild symptoms if they do show any that dont last long.

Yeah kids are safe and will be super spreaders

What a wonderful virus

Eh. You only go door to door for people who don't mail it in. And even then you only speak to one person. Generally the kid in the house who speaks English. Also very rare that they invite you in the house.

You do know that not everyone lives in large cities,

Small towns and reservations do have people that go door to door, and in a lot of those kinds of towns/villages people are kind enough to let people into their homes..

Kids are careless and spread germs more than anyone

Their safety is not the concern

But imagine when their schools close down and mom/dad have to go to work..

Who do you think them lil shits are going to be staying with...

RIP elderly grams and gramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back