• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cormier Takes Jab At Stipe's Inability To Speak Fluently

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
But he’s always been like that. He was talking shit to Jones and he wasn’t even in the ufc.

I agree. I just find it amusing how he expects fans to support him because he is the good guy

Would it be racist if Stipe said that DC talks like mush mouth from the Junkyard Gang?
Mushmouth.jpg
giphy (3) (1).gif

sounds to me like theyre actually gonna try and sell this one

Just imagine what would happen if a white fighter made fun of the way a black fighter speaks.

maybe he reckons a big tough guy like stipe wont start crying over a bit of banter

you mean like DC did when he created his whole feud with Jones over Jones saying "i bet i can take you down" when they met?

Stipe sounds like he is talking into a fan! How can you not make fun at that

Stipe is maybe even a worse speaker than Mighty Mouse, which is saying A LOT, so good on DC for calling him out.

DC plays the nice guy when he can but it's just a ploy to get more dumb fans/money.

He's really quite the smug bully.

He's not that upstanding. He told us about Lewis' time in prison ten times. Trying to turn him into the bad guy in this fucked up sideways manner. "I love Lewis man... the guy was down, in prison for assault, turned his life around, it's great to see."
It's like STFU Cormier. We all know what you're doing you did it with Jon too. "I'm not a criminal and you boo me? I've been off coke 38 years and you boo me?"

Yup. U sound like a snitch. Get into a press conference war with DC he'll bring up your Juvy record and tell you how proud of you he is on camera.
And yet you like Jon Jones, who actually snitched to get out of a suspension and fully admits to snitching on kids for smoking weed.

HYPOCRITEEEEEEEEEE!

Cormier is a rare talent but I have a feeling Stipe is going to train like a demon for this fight and drag DC through Hell.
Stipe can do whatever he wants, the only way he is beating DC though is by paying Jon Jones a lot of money to jump him and hurt DC right before the fight

Don't think i've ever seen Sherdog so enraged over something so minor.

Back