• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cormier Takes Jab At Stipe's Inability To Speak Fluently

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

Let's all just watch this and get over it.

I was raised in Mexico and moved to the US when I was 18, I knew perfect English already because I took it upon myself to learn the language, know why? Because I knew that I was an American citizen regardless of where I lived.
When I got here let's just say I was unimpressed with my fellow Americans' grasp on the language.

congrats, no IDEA what the hell this has to do with the topic, but nonetheless a good accomplishment

Did you go into business for yourself or work for a large Company?

Is it a speech impediment or it's some regional accent?

I like DC but i domt think that eyepokes will work this time . He is gonna learn the hard way why you shouldnt disrespect HW GOAT Stipe
He’s Croatian,

Is normal
Yes he is a Croatian but i doubt he can form a sentences in Croatian since he barely knows it so him being Croatian has nothing to do with it . Failed attempt at nation bashing.

Come on dawzz, can you please give it a rest? It's just sad.
Huh ? Come on PrideJitZoo there was nothing even remotely bad here at all. Nation Bashing may not sound good but calling him racist or xenophobe would have been dumb Nation Mocking might have been a better word
He tried to take a jab at croatians so i've put his baseless argument down. What was wrong about ir ?

Back