• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cormier Takes Jab At Stipe's Inability To Speak Fluently

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Lol I'm a big Stipe fan and that was nothing.

They're gonna fight so all is well and I can't wait.

DC just pissed his absolute BS fight is gone.

1 win since 2010=TS

I mean Stipe did call DC an idiot and said he was acting like a woman. Why is this jab by DC getting him crucified here?

One guy is a fireman in his spare time. Jumping straight into buildings that the rest of us run from. Brave.

The other likes to roll around on the floor with teenage boys as a high school wrestling coach. Creepy.

Lolwut. Why would immigrants specifically be immune from criticism? He didnt move here a month ago.
lolwut, you understand the difference between criticism and outright racist remarks right

cormier can get away with that racist post since stipe is white.

Funny how Cormier portrays himself as the "good guy" but he quickly escalates into a douche.
26915.jpg

There's people upset at this? Why? Stipe's quite upfront about not talking well. His friends tease him about it too — Gian Villante calls him Chewbacca. And Stipe makes fun of how Villante talks.

Funny how Cormier portrays himself as the "good guy" but he quickly escalates into a douche.
You've obviously never had guy friends before. You'll get roasted about shit like this the exact same way, roast them back, then go have a beer. Relax those kegals Shergurl

I always said Stipe looks and talks like Chocolate Al.

You've obviously never had guy friends before. You'll get roasted about shit like this the exact same way, roast them back, then go have a beer. Relax those kegals Shergurl

Sooo you think Cormier is friends with Jones or stipe? Ok then

Would it be racist if Stipe said that DC talks like mush mouth from the Junkyard Gang?
Mushmouth.jpg

But he’s always been like that. He was talking shit to Jones and he wasn’t even in the ufc.

Back