Cormier scurred of Ngannou

I honestly can't wait until Ngannou rematches Stipe and completely destroys him.

That’s bad mma math. I won’t resort to calling you names like ‘dim’ for being short-sighted cause your words speak for themselves.
Mma math is about who would win cos who beat who.

I am saying why its not a motivating fight for Cormier to bother with.

If Cormier beats ngannou now,he gets no props.

"Big deal,stipe already beat him,we knew he wasnt world class"

only guy not scared of DC at HW is Stipe,but we'll see if he will come back for round 3 or not....

If not he should relinquish the belt back to DC.

<DC-Champ>
I would just ignore them. It’s a DC hate circle jerk thread with these sack wranglers jerking each other off. They don’t really care how stupid they sound or if you point out the flaws in their statements. They’ll just reaping with some other half baked DC bashing insult

Seems like the UFC HW GOAT would fight anyone...but not Ngannou. Scurred.

Edit: Yes Stipe is the goat. Wondering why DC doesn’t want a piece of Ngannou.
DC will get slept even harder if he would to go against Ngannou. DC don't want none of that.

I would just ignore them. It’s a DC hate circle jerk thread with these sack wranglers jerking each other off. They don’t really care how stupid they sound or if you point out the flaws in their statements. They’ll just reaping with some other half baked DC bashing insult
I guess you missed the part where I said DC is a legend. If you want to point out flaws in my statements, you should do so and we’ll have a civil conversation about it. If the statements are stupid you should have a breeze making me look stupid. But you won’t.

Cormier retires. He’s said many times Stipe or no one. Wonder why he’d say that given who the next contender is?

Because he's almost 41 and most guys his age are already retired. He'd make an exception for Stipe because they're 1-1 and he wants to break that tie.

Because he's 41 and most guys his age are already retired. He'd make an exception for Stipe because they're 1-1 and he wants to break that tie.
I’ve already made many valid points about your argument in other threads. Re-read those.

I guess you missed the part where I said DC is a legend. If you want to point out flaws in my statements, you should do so and we’ll have a civil conversation about it. If the statements are stupid you should have a breeze making me look stupid. But you won’t.
I don’t need to do anything to make you looks stupid. You’ve looked stupid from the opening post.
<Fedor23>

I don’t need to do anything to make you looks stupid. You’ve looked stupid from the opening post.
<Fedor23>
Nice gif. Cause smart people need those to make a point. You’re boring me now.

I’ve already made many valid points about your argument in other threads. Re-read those.

Lol beating Ngannou (a guy with no belt) to cement legacy because "he'll have the belt in the future" is not "many valid points" its not even a single one

He’s obviously done taking fighting seriously that last fight against stipe was some of the more pathetic shit I’ve ever seen in mma

Saved by the bell and DC's cockiness to continue standing in next rounds

20200105_114634.jpg 20200105_114702.jpg

DC would control Nanganu or however the hell you spell his whacky ass last name, just like he did against Anyhony Johnson.

Lol beating Ngannou (a guy with no belt) to cement legacy because "he'll have the belt in the future" is not "many valid points" its not even a single one
If DC was game he’d fight who’s in front of him, perhaps the nastiest dude in the division, Especially since Stipe is out due to “unknown” eye injuries. DC is cherry picking his fights and wants none of Ngannou. But he’s not game, he doesn’t want any of Ngannou. And yes, going out with a win would cement his legacy beating Ngannou since he’ll be on top for a while after Stipe leaves.

The problem with Ngannou is that he can KO anyone anytime. But this will never trully prove if he is the greatest.

DC, Stipe, we know what they can do standing up, we know what they can do in the wrestling area. So we know that the winner if the best fighter. But does Ngannou KOing them in less than 30 seconds really prove he's superior ? No

Look what happened after Stipe managed to escape the first two minutes of agression. We saw a man that was clueless on the ground, gassed hard, and got outstruck.

I really don't like the idea of Ngannou holding a belt. I will always consider him a lottery winner if he manages to catch Stipe or DC

Ngannou is the sole reason Stipe and DC have one foot out the door of the fight game, and hes also the reason Jones is hesitant to move up. We're talking about a guy who dismantled Cain in a minute and sent him to the WWE. Only Ngannou or King Kong could've done that

he also made jds turn his back on him n try to run away

Back