Cormier scurred of Ngannou

Grenades

Check Your Head
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like the UFC HW GOAT would fight anyone...but not Ngannou. Scurred.

Edit: Yes Stipe is the goat. Wondering why DC doesn’t want a piece of Ngannou.

Last edited:
The UFC HW GOAT already beat Ngannou, you even have him on your AV beating Cormier.

Ngannou is the sole reason Stipe and DC have one foot out the door of the fight game, and hes also the reason Jones is hesitant to move up. We're talking about a guy who dismantled Cain in a minute and sent him to the WWE. Only Ngannou or King Kong could've done that

I’d rather fight Ngonnou than Jon Jones. He fought Jones twice.
The words “scared” and “ducking” are way overused

Ngannou is the sole reason Stipe and DC have one foot out the door of the fight game, and hes also the reason Jones is hesitant to move up. We're talking about a guy who dismantled Cain in a minute and sent him to the WWE. Only Ngannou or King Kong could've done that
You missed Stipe mauling Ngannou I guess.

Last edited:
Ngannou is scared of DC. He knows hed get taken down and given the business.

Agreed, I was being a smartass for those who say DC is the UFC HW GOAT.
ColdWelllitFox-size_restricted.gif

yeah everyone is so scared of francis. That's why he cost me $850 against derrick lewis.

50-44

{<jordan}

Ngannou is scared of DC. He knows hed get taken down and given the business.
I agree DC could take Ngannou. But DC doesn’t wanna chance getting hit with those bombs before he can shoot.

He's intimidated by Frank's bigger, thicker, longer arms

I’d rather fight Ngonnou than Jon Jones. He fought Jones twice.
The words “scared” and “ducking” are way overused
Yeah except DC actually is a duck and while i agree it's an overused term it suits dc. he does duck people or at the very least tries to. and if i have to name names, he ducked gustufsson and publicly stated interest in fighting shogun if he beat anthony smith. he ducked a stipe rematch in favour of lewis who did not deserve it more.

Dc saw his friend being lifted off the ground by Ngannous short punch.. not so strange that he is scared. Eyepokes worked vs Stipe. It will not work on the big man.

I agree DC could take Ngannou. But DC doesn’t wanna chance getting hit with those bombs before he can shoot.
Ngannou doesnt wanna take the chance of being on the bottom of the champchamphugehugeballsballs

Back