Cormier scurred of Ngannou

I never said stipe was a punk. But you should delete this thread. Cormier aint scared of shit.
HOKAY but the thread seems popular and a topic of interests to other posters so I’m gonna pass on your suggestion. But I do thank you for the feedback, however misguided. Is that HOKAY?

HOKAY but the thread seems popular and a topic of interests to other posters so I’m gonna pass on your suggestion. But I do thank you for the feedback, however misguided. Is that HOKAY?
<DCWhoa>

Not trolling he's a duck artist of the highest order if you can't see that you're a blind fan boy
You're saying he's ducking fighters that he's not only already fought, but fighters that he's already beat.

He ducked them so hard that he punched them in the face for money in a steel cage. What a fucking coward DC is.

You're saying he's ducking fighters that he's not only already fought, but fighters that he's already beat.

He ducked them so hard that he punched them in the face for money in a steel cage. What a fucking coward DC is.
Okay let me explain something to you so that you can understand, rationally why it's ducking.

yes he fought gustuffson the first time. but this is because he thought that a fight with gus WOULD DRAW. He was VERY close to losing that fight, and took more damage in that fight than ANY OTHER FIGHT IN HIS CAREER AT HW OR LHW. (which is a big statement) when he realized that gus wasn't much of a draw, and he knew he had the leverage to avoid that fight for the rest of his career. That is ducking. calling for a fight against shogun in a division where Gus just Ko'd glover with brutal uppercuts. He avoided gus for an easier fight. FACT.

Now on to stipe, the 3 time ufc HW champion who broke the title defense record and had wins over every fighter in the top 5. certainly inline for a title rematch but was avoided in favor of derrick lewis, a really easy fight for DC Lewis who came off a very bad win against volkov getting his ass kicked for almost the whole fight before coming back in the last round. We're talking about a guy who eats popeyes during a training camp.

he beat those fighters before but avoided them later even though they were the rightful contenders in their division. This is without question, they were the rightful contenders in their division, This can be backed by the fact after they stripped DC for ducking gustuffson, (or he relinquished the title w/e) Gustuffson was the next person to fight for the title. DC's saying stipe doesn't deserve a rematch and he's "Entitled" yet stipe still got a rematch without having to do another fight and that's because he was the rightful number one contender.

even though DC had the nerve to say gus and Stipe didn't deserve it, while shogun.... and derrick lewis did.

And honestly as an mma fan i'm very satisfied that this fight dodging cheater isn't retiring with even a single belt.

At least Frank finally has a fight lined up. He definitely deserves the title shot if he beats Jairzinho.

Okay let me explain something to you so that you can understand, rationally why it's ducking.

yes he fought gustuffson the first time. but this is because he thought that a fight with gus WOULD DRAW. He was VERY close to losing that fight, and took more damage in that fight than ANY OTHER FIGHT IN HIS CAREER AT HW OR LHW. (which is a big statement) when he realized that gus wasn't much of a draw, and he knew he had the leverage to avoid that fight for the rest of his career. That is ducking. calling for a fight against shogun in a division where Gus just Ko'd glover with brutal uppercuts. He avoided gus for an easier fight. FACT.

Now on to stipe, the 3 time ufc HW champion who broke the title defense record and had wins over every fighter in the top 5. certainly inline for a title rematch but was avoided in favor of derrick lewis, a really easy fight for DC Lewis who came off a very bad win against volkov getting his ass kicked for almost the whole fight before coming back in the last round. We're talking about a guy who eats popeyes during a training camp.

he beat those fighters before but avoided them later even though they were the rightful contenders in their division. This is without question, they were the rightful contenders in their division, This can be backed by the fact after they stripped DC for ducking gustuffson, (or he relinquished the title w/e) Gustuffson was the next person to fight for the title. DC's saying stipe doesn't deserve a rematch and he's "Entitled" yet stipe still got a rematch without having to do another fight and that's because he was the rightful number one contender.

even though DC had the nerve to say gus and Stipe didn't deserve it, while shogun.... and derrick lewis did.

And honestly as an mma fan i'm very satisfied that this fight dodging cheater isn't retiring with even a single belt.
You over think shit bro. That big word salad/nothing burger you just wrote is just a bunch of stupid shit in your head that for whatever reason you think is shared by other rational thinking adults.

IT'S NOT

I had a chick that fucked my brains out about six months ago text me the other day, but I didn't return the text because I'm talking to some chick online that I haven't fucked yet. Think about it for a second, and it will come to you. Also, knock it off with that weed. This is what it does to people. You're all weird and shit.

Why would DC be afraid of Francis ?
because he can punch?

He fought Jones and Stipe twice each who are far more dangerous

Back